shitty community manager

not even a rant about the guy? nothing? just calling him shit?? this is last years news... come on, spice things up for christ sake... 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, different poseidon said:

mako is the shittiest community manager ive ever seen across any game and server remove this mf from community manager

weren't you banned for associating with scripters?

Mako seems like a very vibrant happy chap.. he was in cop channel and didn't utter a word of acknowledgement to anyone...just what you want from a community manager i guess ! Keep up the good work!

I'm on the fence.  @ Mako  would you have taken @ CaloomClark 's ghawk for that blatant af combat store or let him off the hook with absolutely no punishment like @ Grandma Gary did?

• STFU 6

You @ CaloomClark simps make me sick.  

You're never gonna get the buck tooth hickies that you want from him.  

• Haha 1
  • STFU 1
8 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

I'm on the fence.  @ Mako  would you have taken @ CaloomClark 's ghawk for that blatant af combat store or let him off the hook with absolutely no punishment like @ Grandma Gary did?

Jesus christ just get over it, o7 out of here. 
Nobody
Fucks
With
You.

• STFU 1
2 minutes ago, Fefe said:

Jesus christ just get over it, o7 out of here. 
Nobody
Fucks
With
You.

LoL

I'm sorry @ Fefe  I wasn't trying to hurt or upset you.  You have your right to your feelings and the space to express them.

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

11 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

You @ CaloomClark simps make me sick.  

You're never gonna get the buck tooth hickies that you want from him.  

Aren’t you meant to be lesbian? Get the fuck off my dick

• Haha 5
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
On 7/7/2023 at 3:15 PM, The Sovereign said:

Ur O7 get off the forums no one gives a single shit ab ur ghawk.

2 hours ago, H Pabalate said:

Ur O7 get off the forums no one gives a single shit ab ur ghawk.

Imagine beeing such a bot you come to the forums and repeat something you're told to say at someone who has never once even seen your name.   Did they clap for you like a retarded kid who got dressed by himself?

34 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Imagine beeing such a bot you come to the forums and repeat something you're told to say at someone who has never once even seen your name.   Did they clap for you like a retarded kid who got dressed by himself?

still trying to get attention all day? shouldnt you have a spouse by now? or some cats? sitting on the forums for weeks for attention is craaaazy

43 minutes ago, [HVN] Boxxyy said:

still trying to get attention all day? shouldnt you have a spouse by now? or some cats? sitting on the forums for weeks for attention is craaaazy

Like 50% of your forums history, which is very limited, is to talk shit to me.  You don't know me.  You get how weird that is right?  Like how weird that looks?

50 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Like 50% of your forums history, which is very limited, is to talk shit to me.  You don't know me.  You get how weird that is right?  Like how weird that looks?

maybe because im trying to see other posts and youre the only fucking one showing up because youre a no lifer on the forums.