Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

I propose to you, something for @ WALT  and @ Mako  to implement as community managers.

Bi-weekly arena fights.  

First week:

Squeaker Vs.  Squeaker  (find two squeakers on arma, all the squeakers i used to know grew up)

Woman Vs.  Woman  (two women willing to get in the ring with a cheering audience)

The beef:  (Two people with a beef to settle fighting it out)

AND FINALLY THE MAIN EVENT:

@ WALT   Vs.  @ Mako    The demise with the office supplies.  

All participants teleported to the stands to watch.   Would be great if they could figure out a way to amplify the hosts voices, or host the announcements in a TS channel.
Get the crowd nice and riled up.  

Participants get the same prize money win or lose.  Medics on sight in the arena to tend to the dead, best 2 out of 3.   

A few staff members walking around acting as bookies to further amp up the crowd.  Minimum 1 mil bets, Maximum 5 mil.  

10 minutes between each fight for setup, announcements, and music. 

30 min announcement on server before it begins. 7 days on forums.  

Require staff involvement:   They can fulfill roles: 

Selling food/redgull/water.. walking up and down the stands like popcorn vendors at a ball game.

Bookies:  Taking and placing bets (directly from ppls accounts, not so many they lose track)

Drug dealers:  Selling small amounts of different drugs.

MC:  Hyping the crowd up when Walt and Mako are in the arena and can't do it and to change the pace up. 

• STFU 2
13 minutes ago, T5 bugeater said:

Me vs @ TheHeroNoob start that shit rn 

HYPE

It would be lame af without at least 50 people in the stands watching. 

Without staff throwing their full support behind it with enthusiasm. 

2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

HYPE

It would be lame af without at least 50 people in the stands watching. 

Without staff throwing their full support behind it with enthusiasm. 

10 out of 10 would love to call him names in-front of a crowd 

3 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Woman Vs.  Woman  (two women willing to get in the ring with a cheering audience)

My money is on Cardi B every time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Not Skateezy -Don't Ban- said:

god just fucking shut up

jesus fucking christ

you are a parasite

Please don't talk to @ Saul Goodman like that.  Uncalled for.

4 hours ago, Boovin said:

@ proud vs his demons 

We already watch him lose that fight on a daily basis. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Boovin said:

@ proud vs his demons 

its rent free for an ugly no life like urself who's to insecure to drop a pic of themselves

but i understand why you dont want to show your face, because kids who put in 13 hour arma sessions are always fucking hideous

https://i.gyazo.com/503e7c3e30244540ea87c3f1b08216d6.mp4 get a fucking life you have tits for a man and its fucking pathetic

3 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

We already watch him lose that fight on a daily basis. 

yea but ur the one who is high 12 hours a day every day because your upset with your pathetic minimum wage job at 42 years old, no one would show up at ur sad funeral you pathetic gay fuck

8 minutes ago, proud said:

yea but ur the one who is high 12 hours a day every day because your upset with your pathetic minimum wage job at 42 years old, no one would show up at ur sad funeral you pathetic gay fuck

Age, wage, and amount of hours high all wrong.   You didn't get a single thing right.  My funeral would be the most bumpin event in a decade.  They would need wristbands mf. 

1 hour ago, proud said:

its rent free for an ugly no life like urself who's to insecure to drop a pic of themselves

You’re a squeaky femboy who is losing a battle to his own sexuality and gender, who also lives about 4,500 miles away from me

last thing I would do is post a pic coz I actually have something to lose irl 

stay upset and insanely gay 

2 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Age, wage, and amount of hours high all wrong.   You didn't get a single thing right.  My funeral would be the most bumpin event in a decade.  They would need wristbands mf. 

you got 7k hours in 2 years your a no life by facts not just me saying it

1 hour ago, Boovin said:

You’re a squeaky femboy who is losing a battle to his own sexuality and gender, who also lives about 4,500 miles away from me

last thing I would do is post a pic coz I actually have something to lose irl 

stay upset and insanely gay 

if your obese and insecure u can just say that, u asked for my picture and refuse to send one of yourself for obvious reasons

rather be squeaky then melting in my chair on a daily basis, stay putting in 13 hour arma sessions, i still cant believe im being shit talked by a kid who didnt stand for 13 hours straight jesus christ

if anyone belongs in a circus its the chronically online gay person who actually looks like a circus freak

4 hours ago, proud said:

you got 7k hours in 2 years your a no life by facts not just me saying it

if your obese and insecure u can just say that, u asked for my picture and refuse to send one of yourself for obvious reasons

rather be squeaky then melting in my chair on a daily basis, stay putting in 13 hour arma sessions, i still cant believe im being shit talked by a kid who didnt stand for 13 hours straight jesus christ

if anyone belongs in a circus its the chronically online gay person who actually looks like a circus freak

NGL you are very obviously really really gay and very angry and repressed about it.  I've never heard such a feminine voice scream so many insanely over the top homophobic things.   

27 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

NGL you are very obviously really really gay and very angry and repressed about it.  I've never heard such a feminine voice scream so many insanely over the top homophobic things.   

theres no helping you your chronically online and theres no point in arguing with someone whos life revolves around making posts on a forum page for erep

10 minutes ago, proud said:

theres no helping you your chronically online and theres no point in arguing with someone whos life revolves around making posts on a forum page for erep

Funny story...  I had a homophobic phase like that too before I came to terms with it.  

• Clown 1
On 8/9/2023 at 3:24 PM, T5 bugeater said:

Me vs @ TheHeroNoob start that shit rn 

You need to check yourself before you wreck yourself.  That man is a wiki curator.  You should be afraid of him.  

1 minute ago, ZimZim said:

Can @ T o b y and I fight for the best hairline 

If you're young enough to play arma and bald, I think god already did enough damage to you.  

• Sad 1
7 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

You need to check yourself before you wreck yourself.  That man is a wiki curator.  You should be afraid of him.  

I ain’t afraid of a gremlin