Winters APD Chief of Police Retirement

• nicole featured and pinned this topic
3 hours ago, Winters said:

I never planned on making a post as there is a myriad of things that could be said. I’ll keep it short though. 

As most of you will now know I have retired as the APD Chief of Police. It has certainly been an enjoyable and interesting journey in which I have experienced and learned a lot about the APD. I’d like to thank the APD for their dedication and support to the faction over the years enabling us to strive in taking the APD in the right direction. 

I feel the APD is in an excellent position currently and I have the full confidence in the new APD Chief of Police Rexo further strengthening that position with the support of the APD. 

Thank you all for the memories. 

o7 , Although we have argued many times over many things, you helped bring the APD out of the gutter and churn out something better than you were given. Its bitter-sweet to see you go and I'm glad our certified role player @ Rexo  got the position he deserved! 

• Like 1
  • SWAT Commander
47 minutes ago, N9ne said:

@ Rexo  can I still RDM/VDM you? 

I will answer this for him, yes you can. He actually encourages people to RDM/VDM him, and he will not be banning.

• Like 5
  • BlessUp 2
  • +1 1
  • Zahzi unpinned this topic
14 hours ago, Winters said:

I feel the APD is in an excellent position currently and I have the full confidence in the new APD Chief of Police vigi punisher further strengthening that position with the support of the APD. 

I accept this nomination

07 Mr, I remember all the fun we use to have and still remember quite well the very important bandanna aviators that I made you lose after being robbed.

I appreciate you taking me under your wing all that time ago and I'm glad I learnt from you when I could.

• nicole unfeatured this topic