Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

The State of Federal Events, As Seen From a Jr. APD Member

9 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Or we can get a team of three people to start them over and over and run away for a week and corrupt the data so thoroughly that APD gets nerfed into the dirt.

Heres an idea, how about you o7 for the 18th time and stop yappin

• Like 1
  • +1 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, knifemaster said:

I o7'ed once.  Good luck joining proud's twin orgy.  Trying so hard but you aren't qualified.

Proportionality to federal events is pretty retarded IMO. If you do a federal event you should expect to fight mass cops. It was the same shit back in 2018 and even older. People didn't cry about the APD numbers. A federal event is not meant to be done by a handful of civs. Cops should not have to "reduce" their numbers fighting the feds just because you have only a few people.

The only question of "proportionality" that I can agree with is the excessive use of something such as armor waves. As far as numbers go for cops on responding, proportionality should not be accounted for. 

APD has a shit mentality. The majority of them dread any federal events which IMO is retarded... I might be dogshit but I still enjoy fighting feds even with only having a taser ;(. I can understand it at feds when the civs are using all BW gear to combat it, that can be aids, but the game is the game.

When civs do feds against ~5 cops or close to the minimum required at that federal event, the cops are basically guaranteed to lose. This is because the APD have no interest in participating in feds nowadays. Back in the day people would mass join if a fed alert went off, now no one besides a handful of people will join to fight them.

The APD also has horrible leadership at federal events. The majority of the federal events I've participated in the Sr. APD are quiet and don't strategize. There are only a few that actually will like @ Caden . The retired Sr. APD members strategize better than current ones. Some of the best Sr.'s to compete against federal events like ChrisGG would strategize and would say "if you don't go gate 4 your being demoted/removed for insubordination" and crazy concept ALL THE COPS DID IT, and feds would be won.

Both sides will bitch and complain. I just dk why the people with the most money on the server, most experience, the same broken gang base that they abuse against the APD, etc. are the people that cry the most. You cause the most cancer at federal events with zafirs, armor stack, etc. and then cry when a fed doesn't go your way.

• Like 11
  • +1 1
59 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

I o7'ed once.  Good luck joining proud's twin orgy.  Trying so hard but you aren't qualified.

except you always come back because you realize how dull your life is as a lonely faggot, i used to o7 when i was like 17 and mentally your about 15.

I fixed up the charts a bit. I made charts the primary sheet so it's easier for everyone to see and compare data and etc.

I will continue to update this spreadsheet for an indefinite amount of time just cuz its fun.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b4mRgCor2VFw1QxEcVcvOyCe1W3PhPabq6VmRTlnt6w/edit?resourcekey#gid=1259478586

1 hour ago, billdroid said:

it would seem that @ Millennium 's civilian council role has been snagged 🤣

1 hour ago, silton said:

Ahaha so did mine

EqiQ3yp.png

Update #1: We have hired a janitor!

Update #2: We are patiently awaiting an update from the janitor on the matter....

Update #3: We have received word that the janitor is hard at work with this task!

Update #4: The janitor has been fed in the hopes that this will improve productivity

Update #5: It seems we have hit a slight roadblock and are awaiting a update on the situation (<06:01:11> Chat partner disconnected out of view.)

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, proud said:

except you always come back because you realize how dull your life is as a lonely faggot, i used to o7 when i was like 17 and mentally your about 15.

"always come back".. i o7'ed once.  Do you know how retarded that sentence sounds?

You wanna talk about coming back but you licked your twin brothers penis and told the server about it.... You can't come back from that.

Were you playing trap music when it happened, or like al green, or was it just like.. this awkward incestuous silence, @ proud ?

• Admin

@ proud  @ Community Director Sov  please don’t take over the forum post. Let’s keep to the topic at hand. Want to go at each other? Spam each other’s inbox. 

38 minutes ago, billdroid said:

no honor for the people who made the council what it is

@ SuWooP  got mangled first 🥹

(This is not me saying SuWoop deserves better)

2 hours ago, knifemaster said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

2 hours ago, silton said:

Remove proportional response. Both sides should play to win at all times easier to balance that way.

Can't pick isolated incidents to show your side when there's plenty of these.

e9f5c07ebd59ade976b9173809c6f50b.png

V

bb8ef125ddc2f2f8480222d30b517312.png

(With stacked bw gear and medic.)

I remember this one, went on reserves almost a week later iirc. Good times feeling actually useless.

7 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

"always come back".. i o7'ed once.  Do you know how retarded that sentence sounds?

You wanna talk about coming back but you licked your twin brothers penis and told the server about it.... You can't come back from that.

Were you playing trap music when it happened, or like al green, or was it just like.. this awkward incestuous silence, @ proud ?

keep making shit up but when facts come to facts your a lonely loser who’s spending her days rotting in her room and everytime i mention that the 15 year old locked inside ur head comes out, i can tell by the way you act you never got love from your parents, or anyone, and that’s pathetic for a wrinkling 40 yr old. if you jump off a bridge no one’s even throwing you a funeral your just rotting on the street.

for the sake of bubaloo im not replying anymore, but let those facts sink in. no life, no friends, no loving family, holy fuck how do you live with yourself knowing you failed in life💀

6 minutes ago, proud said:

keep making shit up but when facts come to facts your a lonely loser who’s spending her days rotting in her room and everytime i mention that the 15 year old locked inside ur head comes out, i can tell by the way you act you never got love from your parents, or anyone, and that’s pathetic for a wrinkling 40 yr old. if you jump off a bridge no one’s even throwing you a funeral your just rotting on the street.

for the sake of bubaloo im not replying anymore, but let those facts sink in. no life, no friends, no loving family, holy fuck how do you live with yourself knowing you failed in life💀

Twin brothers are not girlfriends.

• Haha 3
  • Lead Map Designer
12 hours ago, silton said:

Remove proportional response. Both sides should play to win at all times easier to balance that way.

Can't pick isolated incidents to show your side when there's plenty of these.

e9f5c07ebd59ade976b9173809c6f50b.png

V

bb8ef125ddc2f2f8480222d30b517312.png

(With stacked bw gear and medic.)

*insert Blackwater where HQ was camped by 2 ghosthawks because no seniors were on here*

They love to show the ones that favour their agenda, and coincidentally forget these ones.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
15 minutes ago, Zeuse said:

*insert Blackwater where HQ was camped by 2 ghosthawks because no seniors were on here*

They love to show the ones that favour their agenda, and coincidentally forget these ones.

I am and always will be of the opinion that BW's and FED's should be as manned as humanly possible, because civs sure as fuck don't hesitate to 14v7 cops, and it has a huge effect on the economy.

And I say this as a career civ.   I don't like watching people get spoonfed easy bw's and feds. 

4 hours ago, proud said:

bro i heard about you didnt you suck your twin brothers cock to completion? 

1 hour ago, Zeuse said:

get a job

2 hours ago, katheeri said:

I think the equipment shown in this video should be added to the police vendor to counter these AEGIS rats.

RIP TI BEN DIED AT 26 (FOR 8 YEARS)

• Like 1

Another lovely federal event today at the Blackwater Armoury!
Kaotic joined in the last 8 minutes so only 2 lethals up until then
1 person (alice) from the lovely aegisglm group is offscreen
kits had rpgs to counter the few hunters that were used💪
image.png?ex=662c178b&is=6619a28b&hm=d6d

image.png?ex=662c15a3&is=6619a0a3&hm=498

Edited by SolomonN
4 minutes ago, SolomonN said:

Another lovely federal event today at the Blackwater Armoury!
Kaotic joined in the last 8 minutes so only 2 lethals up until then
1 person (alice) from the lovely aegisglm group is offscreen
kits had rpgs to counter the few hunters that were used💪
image.png?ex=662c178b&is=6619a28b&hm=d6d

image.png?ex=662c15a3&is=6619a0a3&hm=498

My very expensive hunters!!!!!!!! But you can't complain we won one we lost one. The outcome would have been the same had a sr member been there. Only difference between FTO and senior being there is I couldn't authorize lethals. It was GG anyways. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, knifemaster said:

My very expensive hunters!!!!!!!! But you can't complain we won one we lost one. The outcome would have been the same had a sr member been there. Only difference between FTO and senior being there is I couldn't authorize lethals. It was GG anyways. 

What I will say is the one you “won” thank you guys for actually making it not cancer for both sides. Everyone in the channel agreed cops did it fair and I think both sides can agree it was to the teeth the whole way until the end 🫡

• Like 2
  • +1 2
Just now, ben- said:

What I will say is the one you “won” thank you guys for actually making it not cancer for both sides. Everyone in the channel agreed cops did it fair and I think both sides can agree it was to the teeth the whole way until the end 🫡

Best BW experience 10/10 was a great fight the entire time. None of my expensive hunters got blown up  (MAY THEY REST IN PIECES)

• Like 1
  • Love 1