Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

My retirement post.

So when i came back to Chief i told Gary that i wouldnt be back long. And so here it is. 

I have decided after some IRL things that its best i step back and not put as much time into the game. I have put a lot of work back into the APD and im sure Gary will fulfill it great. I will remain Admin for now and just step away more. I wish the best of luck to all the APD and everyone on the server the best.

• Like 6

thanks buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud.

Good luck yourself dude ;)

Ace on behalf of the Salt Nation (Kavala Scruubs) I thank you for taking charge and leaving the APD in the capable hands of Fedot Gurry

LARv5TW.jpg

maybe not HEMMT Hands

THANKS ACE

• Like 1

So when i came back to Chief i told Gary that i wouldnt be back long. And so here it is. 

I have decided after some IRL things that its best i step back and not put as much time into the game. I have put a lot of work back into the APD and im sure Gary will fulfill it great. I will remain Admin for now and just step away more. I wish the best of luck to all the APD and everyone on the server the best.

• Like 1

does that mean when you have more time in your hands Ace you will come back and once again be our chief of police? 

NO ADAPTATION

CHEIF OF POLICE ISNT LIKE A CHEAP HOOKER WHERE YOU CAN PASS IT BACK AND FORTH FUCK WITH IT AND LEAVE

• Like 1

First Ebzekro now Ace?  Illuminati confirmed!  Don't lie you two are gonna elope in Las Vegas and then after a long drawn out violent divorce you'll be back.

Typical Thomas making the gay joke. It's starting to make sense why you always turn to the homo jokes first.........

its finally time to do the 5 step process to better your life following your retirement

1. open steam

2. find arma 3 in your game library and right click on it

3. left click the second to last option, delete local cotent

4. confirm the choice by clicking delete on the window popup 

5. watch the quality of your living increase tenfold 

• Like 5

Ace, 

Although I'm sad to see you step down from Chief of Police, you will remain awesome no matter what role you take on!! Grandma Gary is a great successor by the way and I'm stoked for the future.  

I wish you best of luck in the future man! I'll be tuning into your stream more often and even looking forward to meeting you on civilian or something down the road ^.^

Typical Thomas making the gay joke. It's starting to make sense why you always turn to the homo jokes first.........

wow 16 posts?  I think I've heard Taxi Marty talk more.  Also i don't get where you're going with that statement.  

Do you think I'm gay?  Im head of the poon squad on rust.  Boom lawyered

• Like 4