Side Chat Shit Talking

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Stix said:

TBH I dont even play on this anymore so there for i dont shit talk but everyone know this is what i look like 

10fdca39aa5e1f8f9053cbefd6842f62.jpg

Ah! You so fluffy!!!! 

• Like 1
Just now, ComradeGoonie said:

This is beyond all comprehension. This event purely started out as a charity ball at the zoo. Sharing of information between opposing country's citizens. 

Now it a complete disaster. Not a single of the original people are left, the impact of two usually tame animals as they attacked the zookeeper is astonishing. The police are arriving on the scene soon enough I expect. I hear their sirens now!

This guy submitted a ticket for access to security groups for 50 different user objects that needed to be created within Active Directory.

So I sent him an email back and said you need to submit the G-1160 form for each and every individual user including the requests for the security groups. Then attach those forms to 50 individual tickets. I ain't doing 50 tickets worth of work for 1 ticket. PFFT

Just now, Bahadur said:

Wtf have you been smokin and how much was it?

Oh no! One of then has spotted me, Dave, run with the camera! Gogogo I'll cover you!

Niicccee guy. You don't bite do you? OWWE OH MY WORD AAQAAAAAH he bit me!!

1 minute ago, McDili said:

This guy submitted a ticket for access to security groups for 50 different user objects that needed to be created within Active Directory.

So I sent him an email back and said you need to submit the G-1160 form for each and every individual user including the requests for the security groups. Then attach those forms to 50 individual tickets. I ain't doing 50 tickets worth of work for 1 ticket. PFFT

Oh good! The zookeeper has returned and most likely will loose my fingers from almost certain doom.

Yoo hoo! Hear hear, over here! Save meee!!!