I Hate It When People Do This

37 minutes ago, TheSkyStarKnight said:

Same, but I always just played it off. Ya gotta learn to embrace it after a while. Yes, situations like these can get on your nerves every once and a while, and some may just plain suck no matter how much you try to embrace the situation, but if you can, try to have fun with it. Sometimes, a situation will kick your ass mentally and make you wanna quit the APD, but remember, it's how you look at the situation that determines the mood of the situation. Maybe find salt in their back pocket while searching them (not really recommended since this mayyy or may not be disrespectfull, not quite sure yet. Hyperion loved it when he was teaching me the ways of a pig, i mean cop back in his ye old corporal days :D) or say something about how you only do kinky things off duty when they say you're trash at rp. Anywhore, the moral of the story is to try to have fun with the situation. Just because they are pissed doesn't mean you have to be too. At the end of they day, you put another criminal behind bars and if that doesn't put a smile on your face, nothing will (The greatest satisfaction in the world is catching a vdmer on a quad and sending their hairy ass to jail).

• Like 3
6 hours ago, platinumfire said:

haha another salty SS player :)

No thats just Homicide being Homicide, complain complain and complain some more.

4 hours ago, DanteFleury said:

LOL, oh, Homicide. Once the cops catch you with multiple manslaughters you should really just accept you are losing anything that can kill. I see him in too many situations like this.

Yeah ikr

• Like 1
11 hours ago, TheSkyStarKnight said:

I just want to point out how utterly annoying it is when people decide to get all mad over something ridiculous and decide to say "You know, Out of RP, your bad".

It just bothers me... Please do not do this.

You handled that fine, and you role-played well as an officer upholding the law.

2 hours ago, G.O.A.T. said:

You know what, give me a warning point I don't give a fuck.

SS Homicide is a little bitch that screams "IM GOING TO REPORT THAT TO THE HIGH COURT OMG OMG." Over not getting his way. You handled the situation appropriately, however I would've sent him to jail, since he had more than 1 manslaughter. 

Next time he wants to report something, report deez nuts.

edit: Homicide, if you read this keep submitting tickets on yourself/your friends with those fat fucking fingers

Well he needs 15 manslaughters to send him to jail without a chance to pay his ticket.

2 hours ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

No need to bring this up on the forums. If you have an issue with a particular player then deal with it elsewhere. 

I don't have an issue with this player in particular, I just find it annoying when people commit actions like such. I just want to point out that it is not necessary to say things like that.

Guest G.O.A.T.
5 minutes ago, TheSkyStarKnight said:

Well he needs 15 manslaughters to send him to jail without a chance to pay his ticket.

I don't have an issue with this player in particular, I just find it annoying when people commit actions like such. I just want to point out that it is not necessary to say things like that.

Not with the WPL. More than 1 self Defense manslaughter charge and you can send dat ass to jail without a chance to pay the ticket.

• Admin
15 minutes ago, TheSkyStarKnight said:

What??? Where is that rule instated? :huh:

The following is in the APD handbook

Dealing with Worker's Protection License (WPL) Holders

1. Civilians in possession of a Worker's Protection License are required to provide identification upon request.
  2. Civilians found to possess a WPL after claiming not to are subject to searching.
  3. Civilians in possession of a Worker's Protection License are able to legally carry a TRG-20 or ACP-C2.
  4. Civilians in possession of a TRG-20 or ACP-C2 are subject to seizure and being charged with "Possession of a firearm w/out a license."

If the person has any other charges other than manslaughter then you can forfeit the chance to pay the ticket. It doesn't specify how many manslaughter it takes to send someone straight to jail. 

Chapter 21: Workers Protection License

Spoiler
  1. Workers Protection License (WPL) holders are no exception to the law. They must also follow the server rules regarding RDM, VDM etc.
    1. License holders with a WPL are unable to harvest illegal items as the WPL is meant for those engaged in legal enterprises.
      1. License holders arrested within illegals zones are subject to search and seizure, as well as forfeiture of their right to being issued an APD ticket..
        1. Exception: Those who are held hostage may not be charged. Hostages must be restrained at all times to prevent abuse.
    2. License holders who are detained and are found to be wanted for any charge(s) other than a self-defense manslaughter are subject to search and seizure, as well as forfeiture of their right to being issued an APD ticket.
  2. License holders are authorized to legally carry and utilize a TRG20 5.56 rifle and ACP-C2 0.45 handgun.
    1. Those in possession of a TRG20 or ACP-C2 are subject to license checks by any APD officer.
  3. License holders are required to provide identification to any APD officer upon request. Failure to comply provides probable cause for an officer to conduct a search of the license holders' person.

4 hours ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

No need to bring this up on the forums. If you have an issue with a particular player then deal with it elsewhere. 

you realize that people just want to express how stupid shit pisses them off sometime, its not always to show how retarded people are

• Like 1
  • Admin

That is not the point. Directly flaming someone is not allowed. Take it or leave it. 

I wasn't criticizing the video or why he put it up there. Just some comments that were directed at the particular player that were off limits. 

16 hours ago, TheSkyStarKnight said:

I just want to point out how utterly annoying it is when people decide to get all mad over something ridiculous and decide to say "You know, Out of RP, your bad".

It just bothers me... Please do not do this.

You did fine, dude. Just learn to piss them off more. Makes your job much more fun.

1 minute ago, Fat Clemenza said:

You did fine, dude. Just learn to piss them off more. Makes your job much more fun.

Thanks, will do ;)

4 hours ago, Talindor said:

You handled that fine, and you role-played well as an officer upholding the law.

<3 I tried. Sometimes it just surprises me why people do this, I'm not sure why.