Peter Long AMA : Let's do this!

With a ton of new players coming to the community from other servers, I thought it would be a cool idea if we had an AMA (ask me anything) for staff members These AMA's would be for you guys to ask us anything and everything about us. Use this to get to know us as people, gamers, and friends! 

Below you can ask me anything : what color my eyes are, how old am I, what do I do in my spare time (lol yeah right). ANYTHING. I will try to answer everybody who asks a question. 

If this works out well, we will have more AMA's for the rest of the staff. 

So OLYMPUS. ASK. ME. ANYTHING. 

• Like 1
Just now, Krisskross said:

If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or disappear completely?

Good question. You would disappear up to the point where your internal organs were no longer protected from the world. Then you would die. Therefore, you would actually reduce in size, but not disappear completely. 

1 minute ago, codeyeti said:

If you had to describe the kind of community you're attempting to build at olympus in three words, what would they be?

Holy hell. This might be the best question I have ever gotten.

Hmmmmmm.

Competitive, Creative, and most important: FUN. 

1 minute ago, M2A1 said:

WHY IS FEDOT A DEVELOPER?????????????????????????????

Good question.

I HAVE NO DAMN IDEA.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Heatflow said:

How long is it?

12 units.

2 minutes ago, Dustin87 said:

What size cup is your wife :Kappa: 

Real question: Do you regret leaving the APD to be a Admin/Moderator?

Wife is a 38 DD. (yeeeeaaaaaaah buddy!)

Well, I didn't leave the APD to become staff. I was Deputy Chief of Police, a Moderator, I was just starting out with Gang Wars before we realized how big it was going to become, and I was trying to get the Community Team back up and running, along with an event staff and struggling at the time with a job where I was working 60-80 hours a week. It just got to be too much. I do miss being in the APD, and being a part of those sAPD discussions. Being Deputy Chief and Chief of Police (@McDili can confirm I won the damn coin toss) was some of the most fun I have ever had in the server. It was the first time that I felt that I actually had a lasting impact on the community. As an Admin, I have a much bigger impact, but at the time it was awesome!

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, codeyeti said:
  1. What do you think the biggest problem is with Olympus right now?
  2. Do you need a developer?

1. I don't know if Olympus has a biggest problem, but a few smaller problems that make up an issue. The thing is, I don't see things as problems, but opportunities to better the community and the servers.

2. YES. 

4 minutes ago, Strafe said:

Will you ban me for 3 days so i can play other games and not have this crack addiction of a game on my hands?

No. Olympus is a drug and I love it. 

Just now, Peter Long said:

1. I don't know if Olympus has a biggest problem, but a few smaller problems that make up an issue. The thing is, I don't see things as problems, but opportunities to better the community and the servers.

2. YES. 

No. Olympus is a drug and I love it. 

; - ; but my olympus drug is harmful i wanna play csgo but then drug runs and making kids mad shows up and i cant help it peter im gonna start a support group.

7 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Are you gay bro?

No. Although if you need someone to talk to about coming out of the closet you can talk to the staff. We accept everyone for their orientation here. 

4 minutes ago, DeadPool1337 said:

can you fill my houses with gold bars?

I could. I wont. :D 

7 minutes ago, McDili said:

Bro that's like saying @G.O.A.T. was a Moderator

IT STILL COUNTS.

1 minute ago, Peter Long said:

No. Although if you need someone to talk to about coming out of the closet you can talk to the staff. We accept everyone for their orientation here. 

IT STILL COUNTS.

aight dad

2 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

IT STILL COUNTS.

The admins have misgendered me many times id like to see a entire new admin set come in as ive been triggered many times due to these current admins.