Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked APD Lethals For No Reason

For perspective.. you were trying to hot land in a red zone (rebel outpost). Your gang member was even perplexed as to your choices. If you hot dropped on a group of armed civilians instead of the APD, they would have lethaled you too.

Just now, Creepy said:

For perspective.. you were trying to hot land in a red zone (rebel outpost). Your gang member was even perplexed as to your choices. If you hot dropped on a group of armed civilians instead of the APD, they would have lethaled you too.

ok but i was still just flying around. and i dont care about civilians. it was cops. they have vastly different roles and rules.

Just now, Berg02 said:

ok but i was still just flying around. and i dont care about civilians. it was cops. they have vastly different roles and rules.

You were landing, not flying around at 100m in the air.

• Like 1
Just now, Berg02 said:

Cops go balls out in a red zone just like anyone else. Red makes people crazy, man. I wouldn't be surprised if they were trying to buy a titan when they heard you approach.

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

You must be really dumb...

So... you're telling me that if you're 50m in the air... or as someone mentioned 164ft. That if you get ejected from your heli it's not going to crash...? I'm sorry. I know Arma physics are bad, not that bad though. You will definitely be dead and that helicopter will be blown up. It's not like it's going to gain altitude with no pilot...

why they hell would you be ejected when you get tazed??????

Just now, Jesse said:

Well... you see... you said the current method.... I.E. BEING TAZED IN THE FUCKING HELICOPTER was a dev flaw.... THEREFORE, this would be the change.... OTHERWISE, IT'S EXACTLY THE SAME AS WHAT WE HAVE NOW!!!!!!!!..... WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO INSTEAD OF THE CURRENT METHOD THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE EJECTION?!?!?!

HOLY SHIT.

no the problem is that you physically can not pull someone out using the pull out option. just like civs cant pull cops that r hostage out. thats the problem that needs to be fixed. also thanks for the text size change i couldn't read it

1 minute ago, Berg02 said:

no the problem is that you physically can not pull someone out using the pull out option. just like civs cant pull cops that r hostage out. thats the problem that needs to be fixed. also thanks for the text size change i couldn't read it

Sick burn.

• Admin

This simply sounds like salt for not knowing what is very commonly known. If you're in a heli, lethals are DEFINITELY loaded. Tazing someone in a heli is literally pointless. 

Just take this as a "you'll know better for next time" instead if looking for a solution to a non-problem.

• Like 2
Just now, Dante Fleury said:

This simply sounds like salt for not knowing what is very commonly known. If you're in a heli, lethals are DEFINITELY loaded. Tazing someone in a heli is literally pointless. 

Just take this as a "you'll know better for next time" instead if looking for a solution to a non-problem.

"commonly know" for almost 2 years it wasn't straight to lethals on helis. there was never a rule change or update or anything that changed that.

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Berg02 said:

"commonly know" for almost 2 years it wasn't straight to lethals on helis. there was never a rule change or update or anything that changed that.

Being it's covered in the handbook as SnipeZ covered:

Lethal force is authorized only when non-lethal force has failed or is inadequate to resolve the situation. 

Anytime you are in a situation where a cop can't physically taze and restrain You, you can and likely will be lethaled. 

I.E.: In a heli, on a roof that isn't accessible regularly, hiding in a locked house who's owner isn't online. 

Just keep it in mind for your future endeavors. It's definitely not something that needs a solution. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Dante Fleury said:

Being it's covered in the handbook as SnipeZ covered:

Lethal force is authorized only when non-lethal force has failed or is inadequate to resolve the situation. 

Anytime you are in a situation where a cop can't physically taze and restrain You, you can and likely will be lethaled. 

I.E.: In a heli, on a roof that isn't accessible regularly, hiding in a locked house who's owner isn't online. 

Just keep it in mind for your future endeavors. It's definitely not something that needs a solution. 

ok that makes sense. but it still should be fixed that you cant be pulled out of helis and restrained cops cant be pulled out of cars

2 hours ago, Berg02 said:

Who cares? i posed no threat to them?

Thats retarded cops shouldn't get to make the call on the spot whats inadequate. thats the whole point of a rule book. if not theres no point. "you can lethal people in these particular instances, unless u just feel like lethaling someone"

so? cops shouldn't just flip to lethals at the first second that someone doesn't comply

ok but i wasn't really posing any threat to them at that time, and the fix to that is something dev sided. not "just lethal any helicopter" 

you're wrong, dont be salty 

I would quote it in the handbook for you, but I'm on my phone and IOS ca not look at the hand book. When ever a Corporal or higher deems tasers to be inatiqute for the situation they can then load Lethal's. It all falls under the situation and if the Corporal thinks they can not taze the individual then they can load Lethal's to handle it.

2 hours ago, Berg02 said:

So I'm curious as to why I was lethaled for no reason? I asked @Bocephus why he lethaled me and his response was "why not". so can apd just lethal whenever they feel like it now?? cause thats bullshit

After watching the vid. If you get tased in any heli a APD officer is unable to pull you out of the heli. So there are only 2 options to take here. A you taze the pilot and risk them leaving with everyone in the back to go land and assault the HQ like Benghazi or option B which is more practical and gets the job done. Which is to load Lethal's kill the pilot and switch to tasers and taze anyone who gets out.