Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Remove/Change Server 3

Guest G.O.A.T.

Remove Server 3  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Remove/Change Server 3 to Altis?

• Senior Developer

I vote keep as tanoa, with a caveat.

I think a lot of the major issues that it had on release have been addressed. If the vehicle garages were to be combined with that of altis (except maybe for cops since the skins are diff), then people might actually play on it, giving it competition and enough people to make it worthwhile to play on.

• Like 1
  • Senior Developer
6 hours ago, 7om said:

mfw people want a server with first person only. :4head:

Actually, yes. This.

I've played a lot of EUTW PvP Warfare and it's first-person only and it makes the fights much more interesting.

Remove it altogether. The donation goal would be easier to achieve since it's $300/month we wouldn't have to worry about. It's costing more than what it's worth. If you still want to keep a third server, then make it an Altis server. I think we all know by now that everything else we've tried in the past, whether it be Wasteland, KOTH, Exile, or Rust, has failed miserably. Altis Life has a proven track record of bringing in more players. More players = more donations.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, De Fuk said:

i smell salt? :D

How do you smell salt????? No one is salty????

2 hours ago, codeyeti said:

Actually, yes. This.

I've played a lot of EUTW PvP Warfare and it's first-person only and it makes the fights much more interesting.

who cares. no one will play a first person server.

11 hours ago, Moose said:

Change to Altis 1st person only or make it CQC/Wasteland

FIRST PERSON? You're a fucking white male! I'm triggered and your privilege is showing. Are you implying this is a military "simulator"?  

Not everyone is able to play the game the way it was intended to be played, I need to 3rd person peek around walls and exploit game mechanics and utilize my ping to unrealistically peek towers and walls like an African warlord high on cocaine. I also need my fov set to the max so that I can cover 25m infront and behind me, it's the least you can do seeing as how my people have been trampled under your oppressive racist white male patriarchy. 

Guest G.O.A.T.
32 minutes ago, Lucki said:

You've never stood by an ocean, have you? But it could be inferred that goat is salty because he doesn't play tanoa yet gangs are making massive amounts of money. Something he could easily do himself 

Yeah you're right I am salty. I want to play that map, and I love the design but every time someone shoots a bullet within 1km of me my game literally freezes. Not only that, but less than 10% of our community plays there regularly. Another Altis server would solve a significant amount of problems this community currently has.