I think the Price of these should be dropped they are way to expensive and nobody buys them because of that I think the price of these two items should each be 300k that isn't to expensive and then we could see the use of them a little more because as of now I've only seen these items used once or twice on my couple months of me being on the server.

d37e32361dbe6c36f87ce2623999e4c9.png3e5566b75dac6fd7d5618df7710b4f40.png

• Like 1

true but whats the point of having them in the server if no one uses them they are way too expensive me personally i have a shit ton of money and would never spend 600 - 700k on them I think I've bought a suicide vest once in all my time on the server and that was for a terror don't you think the price should be lowered a little bit for both of them?

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

Both are troll minimal RP explosive items. They're probably gonna stay where they are.

I agree with the high prices completely but speed bombs are never seen, is it possible to lower the price slightly to give more  of an incentive to buy? The suicide vest is a guarantee kill if close enough where as the speed bomb isn't. With all the extra risk of the bomb not working or the owner abandoning/storing the vehicle logic would suggest that the bomb price be cheaper than the vest but I recommend at least matching the price of the bomb to the vest. 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Mclovins said:

true but whats the point of having them in the server if no one uses them they are way too expensive me personally i have a shit ton of money and would never spend 600 - 700k on them I think I've bought a suicide vest once in all my time on the server and that was for a terror don't you think the price should be lowered a little bit for both of them?

Vests are used on the daily, the price isn't changing. Their only used for a good laugh and at that point its worth 600k for a good time in Teamspeak

No. The hospitals lag me enough. I don't want all the cities to look like king of the hill with everything blown up getting 5 frames lmao

10 minutes ago, Vincent Jacobs said:

if the price gets lowered you bet i will take one to cartel everytime lol

You will most likely die before you even get to the cartel if your gang ever fights them

Edited by / v6 /
1 hour ago, Mclovins said:

Speak for yourself @mr epic