Donation Rewards

Donation goal: Remove Vigilantes

And thanks for making this thread, I was about to make one myself until I saw it.

I think the auction house should be added as a donation goal for this month/next month. The auction house was going to be a great feature until Djwolf left as a developer ;(

• Like 8
1 hour ago, G.O.A.T. said:

Vigi's getting MXC's

I haven't laughed that hard in awhile.

not like it will matter if it happens, right now its just an embarrassment with plinking the sting at people and getting fired back from ten angles and all of 7.62. It could be done In a way that would make it so some vigis still bought stings, or if they made handguns and more uniforms for them thatd be cool

2 hours ago, Rogue said:

No

No

No

No

Give it a try

it's coming be patient 

Whats the problem with low tier armor helmets, pilot jumpers not CSAT coveralls, and go karts?

4 hours ago, Edmunds.Z said:

The devs have been doing a lot, lets make this one easy

1-AAF/CSAT Heli and jet pilot helmets of all variants

2-AAF heli pilot coveralls

3-All of go karts DLC added

4-Vigis get MXCs

5-K I D N E Y S (with blindfolds, and ice boxes needed to hold the kidneys)

6-Stats page :Kappa:

1- Heli Pilot/Crew helmets are for SrAPD and should really be reserved for them / The Pilot Helmet is one of the last things the VIPs have exclusive yet.

2- Wouldnt be bad imo, doesnt tank shots like the CSAT one but havent really tested it

3- Fuck... no.... So if the people who are only on the server for a day or 2 get Go-Karts, they wont really care about being banned, so there will be a lot more of the "Kavala Space Program" and it will be on APD, Civ, AND MEDIC vehicles because they wont care about being banned.

4- So most Vigis dont know the rules that well, I think we can all admit that. Now Imagine a Vigi with a MXC...

5- I posted about that already but Ice Boxes are probably not going to be a thing, as if it was an I menu thing, it would require mods, and if it's a Y menu thing, it would be a pain to code in. Considering a lot of the code used in most servers (including Olympus and still quite a bit for Asylum as well) it would probably be fairly difficult for the Devs to create this on their own.

6- :Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:

4 hours ago, Rogue said:

1-4- No

5- NoGive it a try

1-4- Thanks for being constructive...  <3 :Kappa:

5- It was a thing a while back, but it got exploited a LOT with people

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

4 hours ago, Stix said:

+1 for M2A4 Slammer Up

^^^ Yes

• Like 1

The devs have been doing a lot, lets make this one easy

AAF/CSAT Heli and jet pilot helmets of all variants Yes

AAF heli pilot coveralls No

All of go karts DLC added Yes

Vigis get MXCs FUCK NO HELL NO

K I D N E Y S (with blindfolds, and ice boxes needed to hold the kidneys) Yes

stats page :Kappa: Yes

5 hours ago, JBruesch said:

1- Heli Pilot/Crew helmets are for SrAPD and should really be reserved for them / The Pilot Helmet is one of the last things the VIPs have exclusive yet.

2- Wouldnt be bad imo, doesnt tank shots like the CSAT one but havent really tested it

3- Fuck... no.... So if the people who are only on the server for a day or 2 get Go-Karts, they wont really care about being banned, so there will be a lot more of the "Kavala Space Program" and it will be on APD, Civ, AND MEDIC vehicles because they wont care about being banned.

4- So most Vigis dont know the rules that well, I think we can all admit that. Now Imagine a Vigi with a MXC...

5- I posted about that already but Ice Boxes are probably not going to be a thing, as if it was an I menu thing, it would require mods, and if it's a Y menu thing, it would be a pain to code in. Considering a lot of the code used in most servers (including Olympus and still quite a bit for Asylum as well) it would probably be fairly difficult for the Devs to create this on their own.

6- :Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:

1- The heli and crew helmets I'm talking about would be the digital ones, they don't have the best armor and provide for more loadout possibilities, VIP donations for access to vanilla game is against Bohemia policy, I'm surprised they even get away with giving out items as is

2- the heli coveralls do not tank shots and the only ones I know are being used in game are the prison jumpsuit/mechanic coverall

3- Go karts can be expensive and require a specific license that differ from drivers licenses and be removed when you go to jail, eliminating scat usage from most normies

4- MXCs placed at higher prices, giving the opportunity of equal playing field for those who know what they're doing, 10k for a civ p07, same price for sting, and 150k for MXC to use. being a vigi doesn't make money, so that is a decent yet above price for its use

5- Ice boxes would have to be a Y menu thing, pricing them rather high and making them rebel only items would reduce its use and make the game playable

6- :Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa: