Texture Bugs and Game Crashes

I was wondering if anyone knew a fix to texture bugs/game crashes and if they could help me fix my game so I don't get them anymore.

My computer is fine, have the most recent drives and everything, and have verified cache. Please help me bb's it's happening everyday almost. 

https://gyazo.com/88692c4caf877e7d40c6a5639b0521a9 - game crash message 1

https://gyazo.com/788829588f1b58e81c4720ce793e5c77 - game crash message 2

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, rabid said:

Such as?

I find the police Quilin fucks my shit up alot

Anything thats police, R&R, some clothes, signs, billboards. Basically just dont look at anything except the ground

5 minutes ago, Pledge said:

Anything thats police, R&R, some clothes, signs, billboards. Basically just dont look at anything except the ground

Or let's re texture the cops and the r&r. Removing alot of the custom textures at the hospitals should help alot to when you're fighting over there :/

Police and medic textures should be avoided if you are prone to texture bugs or game crashes. Obviously there are situations where you have to see them, but if that happens, ask to have them store the car, that usually fixes it for me.

Whatever faction I'm playing on, those objects and textures don't give me a texture bug, but other faction textures do do that.

Also, the apex vehicles seem to be the worst vehicle textures that texture bug people. I'd say again, try to avoid these things as best as possible, but certain situations cant be avoided so, in that case, kind of screwed unless the vehicle gets stored.

16 minutes ago, Hectic said:

Or let's re texture the cops and the r&r. Removing alot of the custom textures at the hospitals should help alot to when you're fighting over there :/

That is an absolute shitload of work. Also be careful, when you mention retexture mass amounts of things, *whispers* @Muthinator gets extra extra bitchy. *normal voice* yeah, won't happen, textures will probably stay for a while for APD and R&R, but I do agree, hospitals are really bad, and I would love if some stuff got removed, because it does cause lots of texture bugs. Still fear you muth.  pls don't blacklist me!

3 hours ago, Hectic said:

That would be a fun conversation to have with @Muthinator :Kappa:

• Like 1

No it wouldn't! Are you fucking crazy, according to @Tman15tmb, muthinator is a big teddy bear with sharp dagger like claws, and I gaurante that talking about retexuring one of the biggest chunks of well made textures is going to force him to use his daggers and gut anyone who mentions retexturing. *whispering* He might even blacklist you for promoting that idea. *normal voice* But yeah, muthinator is awesome, *starts crying* he's my favorite. *thumbs up emoji* 

Side note: @Poseidon, why can't I use my damn emojis? I need them to help protect against certain bears in this community.

1 hour ago, Goodman said:

That would be a fun conversation to have with @Muthinator :Kappa:

4 hours ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

That is an absolute shitload of work. Also be careful, when you mention retexture mass amounts of things, *whispers* @Muthinator gets extra extra bitchy. *normal voice* yeah, won't happen, textures will probably stay for a while for APD and R&R, but I do agree, hospitals are really bad, and I would love if some stuff got removed, because it does cause lots of texture bugs. Still fear you muth.  pls don't blacklist me!

I'm sure he can't be that bad