Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

All ur bacon r belong to us

Hey guys, MrRonSwanson here. Most if not all of you dont know me. Main reason, I logged on for the first time only a few hours ago. To start this off, let me just say Hi.

I logged in and... I wasn't shot on site... Which was odd. Most Altis Life servers I join is just full of rdm, so right off the bat I was impressed. Considering this is an introduction, let me tell you some things about myself.

My name is Conor, Currently I own my own web design business, I love it; definitely my passion. Went to college for it, in this economy it is very rare you see someone get into a career doing what they did in school. I will stop there though, dont want to get in to my full life story. 

Feel free to add me on steam: TheBiggestSausage

Or Skype: conor.peters3

In closing, I look forward to getting to know the rest of the community and invest most of my free time to the server (#1 BTW)

PS. Your bacon is now mine, all of it.

• Like 3

Just to be very clear I am the best soap product on this sever constantly comming out with new types of soap for all of your needs. If you see a person rolling around named Pledge he is a poser and a fake. Don't let him sell you any soap it's proboably full of cancer

• Like 1

Hi I'm McDili, the APD biased Admin with a hidden agenda who thinks he's good at this game and uses that belief to validate conversation about civ-aspects but really I'm dogshit and have no idea what I'm talking about.

Welcome to the server, hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions feel free to hop into the olympus TS and join a support channel for instant help. Also, feel free to apply to be a developer so we can use you for slave labor! your developing talents to better the server.

• Like 3

Welcome to Olympus @MrRonSwanson Feel free to explore the many wonders of our server like but not limited too.

1. Mount Olympus: where you can spend hours climbing a rock to just die.

2. Kavala: where you can experience sub 20 fps and shit RP.

3. Cartels: where all you see is tumbleweeds cuz nobody fights at them.

4. Mushrooms: where you'll be processing shrooms on server 1 just to be killed by NSM because thats all they do.

But don't let me discourage you cuz this server is truly great.

This is just for the memes lol

Hi I'm dangusdean, if you see this post, thank you (fill in name if you unhid this post). If you see me, feel free to rdm me if you want, I can't record anyway. I am also the forum shitter wait, I'm moderated, can't swear. If you see my posts, don't agree with them, you'll be bashed for liking my ideas. Also, I am potato at this game so if you see me, you already won the fight. The staff will tell you to always report people cause they hate dealing with bitches whiners who complain about being rdm'd. Welcome to Olympus!

@MrRonSwanson Welcome to the server, I'm sure you've already read and understand the rules to the server as well as its factions. Just in case you did not I'll link them below for you. I hope you enjoy your stay here with us! Also if you need any help feel free to drop by the Olympus TeamSpeak Support Team Help channel. There are many active Support Team members who are willing to help whenever. 

• 3 weeks later...