Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Headset Question

A40's aren't bad but they are getting older and they are a bit more expensive. If you want an AMAZING headset for around $100 get the HyperX Cloud IIs. Just got them the other week and they are amazing. 

• Head Admin

https://www.amazon.com/Razer-Kraken-Chroma-Gaming-Headset/dp/B00MTWV0RO/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1485728519&sr=1-1&keywords=razer+kraken+7.1

Razer Kraken 7.1 on sale on Amazon right meow.  I've been through a metric ton of headsets in the past and these bad boys have topped the list.  Light and comfortable and they leave you with the distinctive "headset hair" after a long session, whats not to love.

I call them the panty droppers.

Yeah i will vouche with Gary and Creepy. Krakens are the best headsets i've ever used. They're extremely comfortable and the quality is great. And they're  not entirely all that expensive.

Edited by Orgondo

I like my razer tiamat 7.1s audio quality is dope. there a bit on the high exspensive end tho and the mic is garbage as it is with any headset mic almost.

a good headset with a nice studio mic is best setup instead of using garbo headset mic.