Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Now that all the Csat has been removed there is very little clothing at rebel that you can choose from I think they add more clothes into the Rebel shops and Regular clothing stores in town.

A good point would be how about the rangemaster belt why isnt that in the clothing store in kavala slash bandolier sucks balls.

Also there is plenty of other cool rebel clothes that just haven't been implemented that I think we sohuld have in.

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Mclovins said:

Now that all the Csat has been removed there is very little clothing at rebel that you can choose from I think they add more clothes into the Rebel shops and Regular clothing stores in town.

A good point would be how about the rangemaster belt why isnt that in the clothing store in kavala slash bandolier sucks balls.

Also there is plenty of other cool rebel clothes that just haven't been implemented that I think we sohuld have in.

Yea mos deff +1

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Mclovins said:

Yes we need new clothes man they are getting old and the rebel cloths dont even match the terrain really.

15 minutes ago, Serpico said:

Too lazy to look up avail options. Someone want to make me a list of clothing you want? Then we can review it.

1. NATO and AAF Pilot Coveralls.

2. MTP Fatigues. 

3. CTRG Uniforms. (Brown and black)

4. More Helmets. (Brown and Black)

5. More Hats and Masks.

Small list, will maybe make a post on different clothing that can be added

Edited by Nikoteen

20 minutes ago, Serpico said:

Too lazy to look up avail options. Someone want to make me a list of clothing you want? Then we can review it.

Body clothing -Recon Fatigues (MTP) , Worn Combat Fatigues (MTP) , Marshal Clothes , CTRG Combat Uniform , CTRG Combat Uniform (Rolled-up) , CTRG Combat Uniform (Tee) , Combat Fatigues (MTP) (Tee), CTRG Combat Uniform (Rolled-up) | Head clothing - Cap (UK) , Cap (US Black) , Booniehat (MTP) , Booniehat (AAF) , Assassin Helmet (Black) , Assassin Helmet (Hex) , Cap (US MTP), Cap (AAF) , Cap (OPFOR) | Vests add all Slash Bandoliers , Rangemaster Belt , Raven Vest , GA Carrier Rig (digi) , Also All the Carrier Rigs , All Tactical Chest rigs. Also can we get some Berets please.

One of my Major things aswell are weapons why cant we add the MXC and the green version of the spar15 to rebel?

• Like 2

w/ A3 Item codes:

U_C_Scientist - scientist clothing

V_Rangemaster_belt - rangemaster belt

V_PlateCarrier2_blk - black carrier rig

H_HelmetB_plain_blk - black combat helmet

H_PilotHelmetHeli_B - black nato heli pilot helmet

H_Beret_grn - green beret

H_Beret_blk - black beret

H_Cap_blk_Syndikat_F - black cap

If anyone wants to help @Serpico out and give him the item codes, use this link.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Serpico said:

This can all go in Rebel. Haven't looked at the available options for clothing stores.

Glasses

G_Tactical_Black

Uniforms

U_I_CombatUniform_shortsleeve
U_B_CTRG_1
U_B_CTRG_3
U_B_CTRG_2
U_B_FullGhillie_ard
U_B_FullGhillie_lsh
U_B_FullGhillie_sard
U_BG_Guerilla1_1
U_O_T_Officer_F
U_O_OfficerUniform_ocamo

Backpacks
B_FieldPack_ghex_F
B_FieldPack_ocamo
B_FieldPack_khk
B_FieldPack_oli
B_FieldPack_oucamo
B_Kitbag_rgr
B_TacticalPack_blk
B_TacticalPack_rgr
B_TacticalPack_ocamo
B_TacticalPack_mcamo
B_TacticalPack_oli

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Mclovins said:

╭━━━━━━━╮ 
┃  ● ══  █_┃ 
┃██████████┃ 
┃██████████┃ 
┃██████████┃ 
┃█ ur adopted. █┃ 
┃█ -Dad &Dad █┃ 
┃██████████┃ 
┃██████████┃ 
┃██████████┃ 
┃   ○    ┃ 
╰━━━━━━━╯

• Like 2
Just now, Creepy said:

╭━━━━━━━╮ 
┃  ● ══  █_┃ 
┃██████████┃ 
┃██████████┃ 
┃██████████┃ 
┃█ ur adopted. █┃ 
┃█ -Dad &Dad █┃ 
┃██████████┃ 
┃██████████┃ 
┃██████████┃ 
┃   ○    ┃ 
╰━━━━━━━╯

keep your cancer outa here please...

On 3/28/2017 at 10:18 PM, Mclovins said:

keep your cancer outa here please...

╭━━━━━━━╮ 
┃  ● ══  █_┃ 
┃██████████┃ 
┃██████████┃ 
┃██████████┃ 
┃█ ur adopted. █┃ 
┃█ -Dad &Dad █┃ 
┃██████████┃ 
┃██████████┃ 
┃██████████┃ 
┃   ○    ┃ 
╰━━━━━━━╯

• 2 weeks later...

Most of what was suggested has been added in dev. I still need to discuss some of them with Poseidon.

Some items suggested are APD or RnR item, duplicate (dif classname but same texture), legacy donor, blackwater loot item, because I didn't add it.