Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Locked Olympus Community

26 minutes ago, DeadPool1337 said:

"Hey DeadPooL how's the blacklist"

WOW dude Pretty intense bullying right there! I would have offed myself by the second time i heard it 

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Bare ignorer drittungene! ;) Sad to see you go teddy, luv yah you viking cunt

To be fair, @Lincoln Williams made me change my mind about leaving, so your stuck with me still Bojo, luv yah 2 you viking butthole

21 minutes ago, FluffyTEDDY said:

To be fair, @Lincoln Williams made me change my mind about leaving, so your stuck with me still Bojo, luv yah 2 you viking butthole

God bless, we norwgian degenerates need to stick togheter! :wub:

Okkkkkkkkkk, no to sound blunt but

Are you resigning or not?

What was the point of this post?  To gain attention and then change your mind because of what happened to Dez?  This is why people are rude assholes because your twisting their emotions around by throwing around accusations and generalizing a group of players to be 100% bad.  You said it yourself, this is the best community.  Toxic idiots are dealt with.  Dez's situation was way worse than yours and I don't think she is about to just throw it into reverse and re-instate herself, see what I mean?  Why should I not consider this post as a Troll post? 

• Like 6
4 hours ago, CosmosBro said:

People are just trolls man they are just trying to make themselves feel better than others because they were the ones who were bullied, but i dont let that shit bother me, but others are just sensitive... people are just ASS HOLES!

CyberBulling does not exist. If you are so sensitive of what some one says over the internet who has never met you in real life, it's kind of pathetic imo. Just walk away from your computer and don't play arma. 

Or take like a man or in this case woman and ignore the haters. 

Its that simple. 

• Like 1
  • Admin
14 minutes ago, Isaac Newton said:

What was the point of this post?  To gain attention and then change your mind because of what happened to Dez?  This is why people are rude assholes because your twisting their emotions around by throwing around accusations and generalizeing a group of players to be 100% bad.  you said it yourself, this is the best community.  Toxic idiots are dealt with.  Dez's situation was way worse than yours and I don't think she is about to just throw it into reverse and re-instate herself, see what I mean?  Why should I not consider this post as a Troll post? 

This right here speaks a lot of how I feel about this. I want to further explain though. 

Seeing this leaving post compared to Dez's reasons at all are extremely bothersome. I have actually heard you, on multiple occasions, call people 'FA**OTS' and other derogatory terms. That doesn't mean people should break rules and bully you by any means, but I've seen you do some things that can be in the same classification and it bothers me. Dez was one of the most respectful people I've met on this community and it's super unfortunate that people don't know how to act. 

As for everyone saying "it's just a game look away". I've always followed the 'cyber bullying is as easy as looking away' But a few people in this community don't know how to keep trash talk civil. They like to attack your families, personal problems, And even disorders. Thinking it's OK to attack people like that is what's wrong, not the people taking it personal. I only hope people grow up sooner than later for the sake of the people in their IRL.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Flume said:

CyberBulling does not exist. If you are so sensitive of what some one says over the internet who has never met you in real life, it's kind of pathetic imo. Just walk away from your computer and don't play arma. 

Or take like a man or in this case woman and ignore the haters. 

Its that simple. 

Well i mean you said it yourself "walk away from arma"... look what happened. Dont call people pathetic when they did what you just said to do lol

36 minutes ago, Isaac Newton said:

What was the point of this post?  To gain attention and then change your mind because of what happened to Dez?  This is why people are rude assholes because your twisting their emotions around by throwing around accusations and generalizeing a group of players to be 100% bad.  you said it yourself, this is the best community.  Toxic idiots are dealt with.  Dez's situation was way worse than yours and I don't think she is about to just throw it into reverse and re-instate herself, see what I mean?  Why should I not consider this post as a Troll post? 

It was an up and comming resignation post, but seeing how thoose who are not trolls actually wants me to stick around i decided not to complete the resignation and instead decided to stay.. Like stated in previous comments, one of my reasons for not leaving is Lincoln, other reasons are people like you, dilli and the rest of the awesome staff members of this community... You and me have our arguments and disagreements, but at the end of the day i still repsect you cause of all the things you and the rest of sr R&R have done for me... 

As for @Dante Fleury's comment, yes i can be toxic to, not trying to hide it, but i never go as far as bully someone, if i step out of line and get confronted with it i allways apologize.. but as stated above, you and the rest of the staff team and certain R&R members have made it easy for me to change my mind and continue to be apart of this Community

Please lock and or delete this post

1 hour ago, CosmosBro said:

Well i mean you said it yourself "walk away from arma"... look what happened. Dont call people pathetic when they did what you just said to do lol

i said walk away from your computer, don't put words in my mouth. and what are you talking about 

lol just smoke a joint or somethin 

1 hour ago, I Am Fuzzy said:

Your literally just taking Dezree's post and pasting it here. Dezree made a respectful post and all your doing here is trying to get attention. Fuck off. 

It's posts like this that make us "toxic players"  want to rip you apart. 

Sorry that my face makes you feel that way boy :)

And no, not using it to get attention at all, if you would read all the comments this started as a resignation post, but ended up with me staying cause of awesome people wanting me to stay..

But you're not getting rid of me so get used to it :) 

Again if the admins could lock or delete i would apriciate it :)

13 minutes ago, FluffyTEDDY said:

Sorry that my face makes you feel that way boy :)

And no, not using it to get attention at all, if you would read all the comments this started as a resignation post, but ended up with me staying cause of awesome people wanting me to stay..

But you're not getting rid of me so get used to it :) 

Again if the admins could lock or delete i would apriciate it :)

Im not worried about "getting rid of you". I could care less. Its your crybaby attitude that makes you look like a bitch.

Your a grown ass man. Act like one.

Well, sounds like Fluffy Teddy is going to stay in the Olympus community. I will now take liberty on locking the post. If you decide you want to leave again, a simple good bye would work just fine.

• Like 2