Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Locked Olympus Community

Okey....

So here it is, ever since i started playing on Olympus i've countless of people being bullied to the point where they leave and never returns, even had that happen to me... 

But when ignorant people manage to bully one of this community's greatest admin to the point where she up's and quit on us is mindblowing and disturbing.. 

AS many of you know i have been thinking about leaving leaving some time now, and seeing that Dezree now have left us because of toxic kids who don't know how to behave i am considering on doing the same thing and leave.. 

Haven't made up my mind yet, but i am leaning way to much on the Packing my bag and close the door option.. 

@Dezree @CommanderSuki, @Isaac Newton, @Mercury, @Dante Fleury, @Muthinator, @Tman15tmb and the rest of SR R&R... 

You guys have been there trough every struggle i've had and given me so much help, you guys have guided me and teached me so much.. I will let you guys know what i decide to do when i have made up my mind... 

@McDili, @Corporal_moob and all you amazing people, you guys are what makes this community so great, but you guys can only do so much, and now this community has lost a amazing member, staff and SR R&R.. I hope that we once again will see you back here Dez, you have my support and everyone else who respect you, you know where to find us should you need us..

Fluffy out 

• Like 6

People are just trolls man they are just trying to make themselves feel better than others because they were the ones who were bullied, but i dont let that shit bother me, but others are just sensitive... people are just ASS HOLES!

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, FluffyTEDDY said:

Okey....

So here it is, ever since i started playing on Olympus i've countless of people being bullied to the point where they leave and never returns, even had that happen to me... 

But when ignorant people manage to bully one of this community's greatest admin to the point where she up's and quit on us is mindblowing and disturbing.. 

AS many of you know i have been thinking about leaving leaving some time now, and seeing that Dezree now have left us because of toxic kids who don't know how to behave i am considering on doing the same thing and leave.. 

Haven't made up my mind yet, but i am leaning way to much on the Packing my bag and close the door option.. 

@Dezree @CommanderSuki, @Isaac Newton, @Mercury, @Dante Fleury, @Muthinator, @Tman15tmb and the rest of SR R&R... 

You guys have been there trough every struggle i've had and given me so much help, you guys have guided me and teached me so much.. I will let you guys know what i decide to do when i have made up my mind... 

@McDili, @Corporal_moob and all you amazing people, you guys are what makes this community so great, but you guys can only do so much, and now this community has lost a amazing member, staff and SR R&R.. I hope that we once again will see you back here Dez, you have my support and everyone else who respect you, you know where to find us should you need us..

Fluffy out 

Damn this was almost as good as @Dezree B+

Thanks Fluffy.

I don't have much to say on this topic except for the internet, and life for that matter, is just plain shitty sometimes.

Sometimes you gotta cut the ties to get the pain out. Sometimes you gotta tough it out. Sometimes it just plain sucks. Everyone has their own ways of dealing with it.

This community is honestly one of the best communities out there hands down. Unfortunately like every community out there, we have a few assholes that stroll in here and there and ruin people's day. The best we can do is continue to be great and treat each other with respect. I mean to me a lot of folks here are like one big family. I always think about the times this community has come through for me and all the good memories when I waver on whether or not Olympus is the place for me or not. This place is my home though, and the friendships I've built here always keep me around.

Just now, McDili said:

Thanks Fluffy.

I don't have much to say on this topic except for the internet, and life for that matter, is just plain shitty sometimes.

Sometimes you gotta cut the ties to get the pain out. Sometimes you gotta tough it out. Sometimes it just plain sucks. Everyone has their own ways of dealing with it.

This community is honestly one of the best communities out there hands down. Unfortunately like every community out there, we have a few assholes that stroll in here and there and ruin people's day. The best we can do is continue to be great and treat each other with respect. I mean to me a lot of folks here are like one big family. I always think about the times this community has come through for me and all the good memories when I waver on whether or not Olympus is the place for me or not. This place is my home though, and the friendships I've built here always keep me around.

My Brother! 

10 minutes ago, McDili said:

Thanks Fluffy.

Hands down this is the greatest community out there, and like you i consider many people here to be close friends, and i have so many good memories from this community

Furthermore, it is sad when people of this community manages to make on of the greatest admins that has ever been is community feel unwelcome, something has to change, and i support Tmans statement on Dezree's post

I'm confused... is this a goodbye post or a maybe goodbye?  You stated you were thinking about it but...... ok for real... are you leaving or not? 

if so you were always cool to me..

if not, enough with the long drawn out posts if you staying..you mixing my emotions! *wipes eyes* fuck... jalapeno on my fingers brb

• Like 2
Just now, Lincoln Williams said:

I'm confused... is this a goodbye post or a maybe goodbye?  You stated you were thinking about it but...... ok for real... are you leaving or not? 

if so you were always cool to me..

if not, enough with the long drawn out posts if you staying..you mixing my emotions! *wipes eyes* fuck... jalapeno on my fingers brb

I am considering leaving yes, haven't made my mind just yet. 

And you have allways been one heck of a medic to be on duty with, and i've had many fun times with you xD

53 minutes ago, McDili said:

Unfortunately like every community out there, we have a few assholes that stroll in here and there and ruin people's day. 

If someone allows their day to be ruined by a post/comments on an extremely isolated part of the internet, they should maybe not be on the internet. People who play victim on the internet are the same people who lack total social skills in real life.(not saying i have great social skills, i dont) People just need to learn to turn off the monitor if they are getting upset.

• Like 11
17 minutes ago, bigSMOKE said:

you guys acting like olympus is your life, calm down it's a game i dont get why it's a big deal for you all to leave you computer screen 

Well there's two sides to your opinion some people have been in the community for quite awhile and some feel the need to thank the people that have befriended them during their time here on the server. Tho i totally agree with your statement people have made a big deal about leaving the community in the past.

1 minute ago, FluffyTEDDY said:

I am considering leaving yes, haven't made my mind just yet. 

And you have allways been one heck of a medic to be on duty with, and i've had many fun times with you xD

ok so why the post then? community change mind kinda thing or ? 

I'm not against what you said but if I called my job and said I think about quitting... Chances are they gonna show me the door and not let me keep my stapler... love that fucking thing too 

I get made fun on a daily bases for numerous things as well. I'm even a meme in 4 TeamSpeaks where they got a picture making fun of me a channel named after me in a harassment way. Its been like 7 months since I was removed from everything and blacklisted for sending a photo in the TeamSpeak and Iam still to this day harassed bout it. I'm scared to even say this knowing I will be made fun of by just mentioning it but, I have 896 hours on cop and gey bullied about not being a SGT. 

I don't know much of how you get harassed but I do know this the more you allow them and feed the people the stuff they want to bully you they will continue to do so. If you manage to stop feeding them and just ignore them it dies down over time. For an example when I get blacklisted from cop I was hear broken af also at the time my grandmother was on her death bed and died the day of the blacklist. I was going through a lot and the day after I was blacklisted I log on civ and the first thing that comes across side chat is "Hey DeadPooL how's the blacklist". For the next 2 months anytime Blacklist was mentioned my name followed. 

If you accept it and ignore it the bullying dies down to the point where no one cares. 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Lincoln Williams said:

ok so why the post then? community change mind kinda thing or ? 

I'm not against what you said but if I called my job and said I think about quitting... Chances are they gonna show me the door and not let me keep my stapler... love that fucking thing too 

Hell i dunno, made me feel better at least :)

1 minute ago, FluffyTEDDY said:

Hell i dunno, made me feel better at least :)

flat out taking your fluffy out... you just gonna be a deflated bear... limp and useless

3 minutes ago, DeadPool1337 said:

I get made fun on a daily bases for numerous things as well. I'm even a meme in 4 TeamSpeaks where they got a picture making fun of me a channel named after me in a harassment way. Its been like 7 months since I was removed from everything and blacklisted for sending a photo in the TeamSpeak and Iam still to this day harassed bout it. I'm scared to even say this knowing I will be made fun of by just mentioning it but, I have 896 hours on cop and gey bullied about not being a SGT. 

I don't know much of how you get harassed but I do know this the more you allow them and feed the people the stuff they want to bully you they will continue to do so. If you manage to stop feeding them and just ignore them it dies down over time. For an example when I get blacklisted from cop I was hear broken af also at the time my grandmother was on her death bed and died the day of the blacklist. I was going through a lot and the day after I was blacklisted I log on civ and the first thing that comes across side chat is "Hey DeadPooL how's the blacklist". For the next 2 months anytime Blacklist was mentioned my name followed. 

If you accept it and ignore it the bullying dies down to the point where no one cares. 

Well, you where and still are a LEGEND in this community, and i've had many fun times playing on the servers along side with you :D

1 minute ago, Lincoln Williams said:

flat out taking your fluffy out... you just gonna be a deflated bear... limp and useless

Hahaha xD well, Lincoln you've made my mind, not leaving your sorry ass to rot alone xD you and me are gonna rule the skies once my computer gets back from service :)

Just now, FluffyTEDDY said:

Well, you where and still are a LEGEND in this community, and i've had many fun times playing on the servers along side with you :D

Because I ignore the bullying and play to have fun. When I feel like someone or something is pissing me off I limit my self to how much I am around that person or thing. You should try it see if it helps. I don't want the community to loose anther medic. We always need a medic when arma decides to fuck us in a million different ways.

• Like 1