War Point Market Wipe

War Point Market Wipe?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Should we wipe war points prior to the war market releasing? - Please read topic first, then vote

• Yes - Wipe war points
    • No - Do not wipe war points

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Proud said:

U got like 400 less that's still a lot

Hence why I votes no. Now that I'm in college they ain't gonna be back to that level anytime soon. Worked over the summer hoping they would stay so I could get some cool stuff when it released. 

1 minute ago, Xeltini said:

Hence why I votes no. Now that I'm in college they ain't gonna be back to that level anytime soon. Worked over the summer hoping they would stay so I could get some cool stuff when it released. 

Don't give up on this fight, in my opinion, these votes shouldn't matter, the answer should be they stay.

• Kappa 1

All the people with little to no warpoints want it to get reset because they are butthurt that some of us actually grinded to get warpoints. Since so many people want the warpoints to get reset I am going to suggest that the top 15 people on the warpoint list start out  with like 100 warpoints  while everyone below rank 15 goes back to 0 warpoints or something since we worked to get our warpoints and i dont think that is fair to throw all of our work down the drain. 

I would also like to keep my warpoints because they are very sentimental to me as they remind me how many gangs Prime has ran off of the server!

• Like 6

1 Like = Vote for this: 

Everyone with 100 points or more gets reset to 100 points once the markets release. 

@jwilly @Proud @everyone else that voted 

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
Just now, TheCmdrRex said:

1 Like = Vote for this: 

Everyone with 100 points or more gets reset to 100 points once the markets release. 

Or we could reset to the least hundred, for example I got 652 so reset me to 600 and people with like 475 get reset to 400, I like that

Just now, Proud said:

Or we could reset to the least hundred, for example I got 652 so reset me to 600 and people with like 475 get reset to 400, I like that

If you complaining about 52 points then :bigcheef:

1 minute ago, TheCmdrRex said:

1 Like = Vote for this: 

In my opinion i would prefer people with over 150 to keep 100 warpoints because i feel like alot of people have over 100. I will be happy keeping some of my warpoints if they have to get reset though.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, TheCmdrRex said:

1 Like = Vote for this: 

What about half of what everyone has? Like my 244 would be 122. Because I'm sure people with like 50 will complain they lost all of theirs but we are keeping some. 

Or anyone under 100 keeps their war points and anyone over 100 gets a square root applied. So take the square root of how many they have then multiply that by 10 to give you a reduced number. An example using myself. Take the square root of 244 then multiply by 10 to give myself 156 war points. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Xeltini said:

Or anyone under 100 keeps their war points and anyone over 100 gets a square root applied. So take the square root of how many they have then multiply that by 10 to give you a reduced number. An example using myself. Take the square root of 244 then multiply by 10 to give myself 156 war points. 

smart...

1 hour ago, jwilly said:

I would also like to keep my warpoints because they are very sentimental to me as they remind me how many gangs Prime has ran off of the server!

hahahaha the fact that you think Prime has ran gangs off the servers! lol

my vote is still to wipe everyone, if no wipe then for first week or two put the prices of items up high then as everyones points level out then drop prices. i think that might be a fairer options for the guys wanting to keep their "hard earned" points

Just now, RogueMK said:

hahahaha the fact that you think Prime has ran gangs off the servers! lol

my vote is still to wipe everyone, if no wipe then for first week or two put the prices of items up high then as everyones points level out then drop prices. i think that might be a fairer options for the guys wanting to keep their "hard earned" points

but where is MC?

inactive to arma not ran off lol, a number of us still play alot of cop just a lil dead on Civ side. But tbh we have been one of, if not, the biggest and longest lasting gang on Olympus, activity comes to an end eventually!

Shut the fuck up and stay on topic, I fucking hate when these kinds of posts turn into people shit talking each other, like it just annoys everyone else and makes the staff not want to do things like this cause of the fights that ensue. Be lucky they're giving us a chance and place to voice our opinions and have them heard, so respect it, cause they could just wipe or keep me if they wanted to.

IMO I like the idea someone had about taking the square root of whatever people had above 100 and multiplying by 10, and anyone below 100 gets theirs cut in half. This way the numbers are lower but not completely ruined. Proud your 652 or whatever would be about 255 points. Someone who has around 300 points would end up with around 170. Yes it's not the greatest option for all but I think it is the most fair. It would suck if someone with over 400 points lost more than 3/4 of them, while someone with 150 or 200 loses maybe 1/2. 

I think this is a relatively fair option that keeps everyone who had the most staying with the most. BTW I personally don't care either way, this is just my opinion that keeps it as fair as possible and is a resolution both sides can at least like.