My time has finally come

Our short and brief encounters were fun, banter aside. You're pretty chill and a fellow Brit so good luck with your life leading on.

As for the part about the game basically becoming stale, I kinda  feel the same way.  Hopefully its just a phase that will pass though, if not it's not the end of the world. Good things come to an end, like everything in life inevitably. At least you had the opportunity to make some lasting memories and friendships. O7

• Like 1

damn man sucks to see you go, you and I started on this server around the same time and you actually gave me one of my first lessons in arma.. I remember we got in a rook battle at the old kavala gang hide out i was waiting in the hall, you were outside the top floor door when you peaked the corner prefiring and owned me, now coming from fps games not use to 3rd person my first reaction was "wtf this cheating cunt just prefired me" but then i realized oh shit he can see me before i see him, so thanks for the lesson :P  and yes i remember our first conversation.. the one where you kept talking to me and i kept ignoring you cause you didn't know how to talk in direct chat lol the good old days.  Anyways I hope to see you stick around in the community and maybe make a return in game someday.

• Like 3

@Corporal_Moob I was always a fan of MC and I was the first person to ever apply to it and after 2 years I was finally in it even though I have only been in the gang 4 months it was my most favorite gang I have ever been in and thank you so much for letting me in and I will always still be aids in ts <3 o7 good luck and its a shame because I wanted to see if MC could take the W in the upcoming GW.

I’ll miss you moob. You, your gang, your dedication to Olympus is unlike anything or anyone else. My heart sank a little, although we didn’t get to know each other much I still got to see all the great things you did for the community. o7 buddy, thanks for everything you have done.

• Like 1

Hey, sad to see you go - definitely the end of an Era.

Thanks for accepting me into MC 3 years ago, despite it being a favor to someone else but it was a great gesture even though I know I annoyed the piss out of you sometimes (all the time? Maybe :P) but y'all made me feel welcome. You're a top bloke. 

Good luck with everything! 

• Sad 1
4 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Peter Long got in it before the AA was hacked and blew it up

I never said he didn`t get one just that he never claimed one so he hasn`t done everything

2 hours ago, Monkeysz said:

I never said he didn`t get one just that he never claimed one so he hasn`t done everything

Do you like sex?

You probably do.

Do you like sex with your Dad?

Probably not.

Don't make a mountain out of a mole hill.

10 hours ago, Corporal_Moob said:

Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the majority of our future generation: Chubby kids who have an IQ of 30. 

Future? ArmA is a dead game and should stay that way. In college getting my degree for Marketing. You are quite the sad fuck

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, 7om said:

Future? ArmA is a dead game and should stay that way. In college getting my degree for Marketing. You are quite the sad fuck

I don't think you need a degree to be able to ask "Uh, you want fries with that d00d?"

• Like 3
  • Haha 4