Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Support Team Is Recruiting

11 hours ago, Mustache_Schultz said:

@OutCast shit is harder to get into than my hot step sister's pants. That was a beautiful paragraph. I want to know these concerns @Regal

https://gyazo.com/277c577b7c260710dd166b515ddb380a

+1 
This could be why 

I dont know if you guys think complaining about it on the public forums and trying to expose sr support is going to help, but I would suggest trying something else if you still have any aspiration of getting on to support team. And I dont think you realize that getting on support team is not a privilege or something you are ever entitled to.

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, eggmasta said:

I dont know if you guys think complaining about it on the public forums and trying to expose sr support is going to help, but I would suggest trying something else if you still have any aspiration of getting on to support team. And I dont think you realize that getting on support team is not a privilege or something you are ever entitled to.

The system is broken and corrupt and everyone knows it.

But then again idc im just proving a point...

• Hmm 1
  • Downvote 1
2 hours ago, Proud said:

I mean, when I tried to apply a few months ago I was denied even though a senior support member invited me. I asked why and he said he wouldn’t give the reason.

3 hours ago, Proud said:

It honestly isn’t corrupt. People just don’t realize how many factors apply to their applications. Let’s start with a list:

Recent bans

Recent discipline on factions

Recent tickets (how many/if they are right or wrong)

Forum activity 

Forum etiquette 

In game activity

In game etiquette  

The last thing then generally goes into affect is personal experiences. This would technically be where any biases would apply most - and truth be told, this doesn’t shut down many applicants.

The system isn’t corrupt - it just isn’t always transparent. That is something I will talk with outcast on, but ultimately you guys are the applicants, and you aren’t not entitled to know the how or the why you were denied from support team. Simple as that.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Mustache_Schultz said:

@OutCast shit is harder to get into than my hot step sister's pants. That was a beautiful paragraph. I want to know these concerns @Regal

https://gyazo.com/277c577b7c260710dd166b515ddb380a

@Mustache_Schultz dont @ us if u got denied u got denied no reason to post on this request thanks. BTW dont reapply within 2 months thanks 

4 hours ago, Proud said:

You where on support team? You got removed for a reason you are toxic. @Proud https://gyazo.com/b00b908693ceecf12748580b63ce2125 Do not post on this topic unless u got a reason thanks. 

• TriHard 1
25 minutes ago, Kyle^ :) said:

@Mustache_Schultz dont @ us if u got denied u got denied no reason to post on this request thanks. BTW dont reapply within 2 months thanks 

Sir, That sentence doesn't make sense. Also, it was a joke. Don't come in here telling me not to reapply either when you don't know why I was denied. Thanks.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Mustache_Schultz said:

Sir, That sentence doesn't make sense. Also, it was a joke. Don't come in here telling me not to reapply either when you don't know why I was denied. Thanks.

Do not reapply within 2 months. Dont come on this thread saying u got denied msg one of us on the forums. No need to post on the recruitment thread. Support team isnt something every one gets in this community it isnt just handed to you. 

37 minutes ago, Kyle^ :) said:

Do not reapply within 2 months. Dont come on this thread saying u got denied msg one of us on the forums. No need to post on the recruitment thread. Support team isnt something every one gets in this community it isnt just handed to you. 

Lol, Ok

10 hours ago, Proud said:

Support team is getting exposed so hard and trying to cover it up, something's not right here...

They're not getting exposed. When I was apart of the team we distinctly said "whoever denied the guy, it's up to you to disclose whatever concerns, of course not giving it all away.". 

9 hours ago, Proud said:

You're not proving anything, quite literally you're making it worse for you. I have EXPLAINED several times to YOU and your BROTHER on what the concerns were, and I even had to do it over the public forums. And apparently he/you still didn't understand. Take in account with what Rex said as well. Just leave this topic, you aren't doing anything to help your case. Enjoy, and Goodbye. :pog:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Falcon said:

You're not proving anything, quite literally you're making it worse for you. I have EXPLAINED several times to YOU and your BROTHER on what the concerns were, and I even had to do it over the public forums. And apparently he/you still didn't understand. Take in account with what Rex said as well. Just leave this topic, you aren't doing anything to help your case. Enjoy, and Goodbye. :pog:

Ive said it before, and il say it again, all support team is, is a bunch of trolls coming in and saying "Explain NLR for me" and then saying "I have another question" and holding you FOR A FUCKING HOUR.

7 hours ago, TheCmdrRex said:

It honestly isn’t corrupt. People just don’t realize how many factors apply to their applications. Let’s start with a list:

Recent bans

Recent discipline on factions

Recent tickets (how many/if they are right or wrong)

Forum activity 

Forum etiquette 

In game activity

In game etiquette  

The last thing then generally goes into affect is personal experiences. This would technically be where any biases would apply most - and truth be told, this doesn’t shut down many applicants.

The system isn’t corrupt - it just isn’t always transparent. That is something I will talk with outcast on, but ultimately you guys are the applicants, and you aren’t not entitled to know the how or the why you were denied from support team. Simple as that.

Never use a double negative ;)

1 hour ago, Proud said:

Ive said it before, and il say it again, all support team is, is a bunch of trolls coming in and saying "Explain NLR for me" and then saying "I have another question" and holding you FOR A FUCKING HOUR.

Well you see, if you don't have the patience for the case, why bother with involving yourself into the 'support team drama'. Clearly you still care about it. 

1 hour ago, Proud said:

Then why did you want to become a part of it?

Everyone knows Support team is dealing with people who don't know the rules. 

9 hours ago, Proud said:

;)

7 hours ago, McDili said:

Then why did you want to become a part of it?

Everyone knows Support team is dealing with people who don't know the rules. 

No the people who actually need help I enjoy helping, but I did say trolls piss me off.p

5 minutes ago, Callumm said:

;)

This is only one out of the many McDilli