Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked The Great Olympus Unbanathon

• Owner
32 minutes ago, Proud said:

Actually @sin I change my mind Ima finish it up

Honestly... A tage wont win an argument, its just clips that people can get over a period of time. The real way to win here is a meme off :Kappa:

1 hour ago, Proud said:

Both y'all talking shit? Wait till my tage gets lit then we will see who's heads get ripped because in the end of every fight YOU RETARDS ALT F4

BOIIIII who the hell even are you. you make a montage and magicly your good L U L ur montage is full of 1 kill clips u think ur a god lul. get the hell off the forums u fucking moron kid

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, buckie said:

BOIIIII who the hell even are you. you make a montage and magicly your good L U L ur montage is full of 1 kill clips u think ur a god lul. get the hell off the forums u fucking moron kid

Ur trash PLAGUE | Buckie honestly u whiff all ur mags u shoot people in the back, you don't even have 1 montage, and ur irrelevant, u talk all this smack to get ur ifrit claimed so until u win ATLEAST 1 fight, stop talking cuz words won't save those.

2 minutes ago, Proud said:

Ur trash PLAGUE | Buckie honestly u whiff all ur mags u shoot people in the back, you don't even have 1 montage, and ur irrelevant, u talk all this smack to get ur ifrit claimed so until u win ATLEAST 1 fight, stop talking cuz words won't save those.

I swear you post more on the forums talking shit than playing the game.

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, Proud said:

buckie is dogshit you're right but you shouldn't be calling people irrelevant when no one knows you .. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Proud said:

First of all buckie doesn't have a montage but u cant use ur montages as a roast they are ass. Buckie is more relevant then u keep the ego down.

• Like 2