Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Gang Wars XI - Rosters and Bracket

8 minutes ago, Jwilly said:

somebody is upset they have 2k hours on the game and are still trash

i actually couldn't care less guy. those 2k hours are in a period of 3 years, half afk and the in kavala. I've never been good and I dont plan on grinding to get good, lol.

but thx for doing ur research on me makes me feel special <3

Just now, MrBoonie said:

im done. R.I.P boonie (mercury would love this)

I mean honestly. I don't see anything bad with using a high dpi. When I use anything slower its just felt shittier and I don't like it. 

A high dpi means I don't have to move my mouse across the entire fucking desk to look where I want to. 

1 minute ago, MrBoonie said:

Not realistic when you can snap your mouse and boom do a full 360 turn on a kid and kill him. Just using shit to your advantage. My opinion

What does it have to be about being realistic though. I like you boonie but sometimes shit doesn't make sense. It's a video game and I'm playing it because I enjoy it, I'll play the game with the settings I like because that's how I play all my games 

1 minute ago, MrBoonie said:

Not realistic when you can snap your mouse and boom do a full 360 turn on a kid and kill him. Just using shit to your advantage. My opinion

this gave me cancer? not realistic? It's a video game and like he said im not dragging my entire arm across the desk l u l 

9 minutes ago, MrBoonie said:

Realistic in the sense that most average players don't have the ability to do so, without overuse of increasing your DPI one way shape or form come on guys ME above all people know this is a fucking video game. Jesus get real.

Actually 1200 dpi is the base dpi my mouse came with. I've never touched my settings for it. 

1 hour ago, sin said:

I mean honestly. I don't see anything bad with using a high dpi. When I use anything slower its just felt shittier and I don't like it. 

A high dpi means I don't have to move my mouse across the entire fucking desk to look where I want to. 

Usually, until about 400, a lower DPI means better aim control.

To find a good dpi/sensitivity a generally good rule for all games is swipe your mouse from left to right on your pad, and at the perfect sense you will do a 360 turn, this way you can snap to anyone on either side of you.

53 minutes ago, N7Zero said:

i play on 1300DPI u retard.. i know some players that play on a higher DPI and they will turn on ur ass any day. 

oh also it allows me to do this: https://gyazo.com/9fc743c926e993bd4fb7ea1cec1d2be0

:eatmeth:

It also allows you to DPI glitch :pog:

6 minutes ago, sin said:

Im to lazy to start spamming my mouse around my mousepad and looking and feeling like a retard. 

It’s not that your just too busy controlling the recoil , something you’re not use to coming from ALRP :pog:

13 minutes ago, obeymatt said:

It’s not that your just too busy controlling the recoil , something you’re not use to coming from ALRP :pog:

Matt every roast has something to do with alrp, Go get wiped by 2 guys again. 

And no one brought up recoil? 

31 minutes ago, Proud said:

3d28rope_noose-229x300.jpg

Moment*

they're*

I see that your next apology post is coming quite soon. I don't need a 10th grader to spell correct me on an online forum about a video game community that has a player base of 1-1.5k. I know it's tempting to but let's just think about who actually cares.  :dejaywink:

• Downvote 1
32 minutes ago, Main said:

I see that your next apology post is coming quite soon. I don't need a 10th grader to spell correct me on an online forum about a video game community that has a player base of 1-1.5k. I know it's tempting to but let's just think about who actually cares.  :dejaywink:

You don't need me to correct u, but u do need to pass grammar school :FeelsBad: