Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Kavala under siege @goat

7 minutes ago, G.O.A.T. said:

@Africa 

SIR AS THE LEADER OF JIMBABAZEM TERRORIST ORGANISATION I HAVE TOLD ALL MY MEN TO DOUBLE IN MURDER DOUBLE IN ROBBERY'S AND DOUBLE IN TERRORIST ATTACKS IN THE UPCOMING DAYS YOU WILL SEE THE WRATH AND DANGER OF OUR JIMBABAZEM TERRORIST ORGANISATION MARK MY WORDS!.

• Like 1

DB when cop is boring cause no one doing runs I just hop in kavala and taze 4 of u just for the 5th to kill me u aren't good a group of cops can deffinetly take u guys down those Gyazo' u have r probably like 3 cops trying to take u on not 6+

• Downvote 1
24 minutes ago, Savage said:

DB when cop is boring cause no one doing runs I just hop in kavala and taze 4 of u just for the 5th to kill me u aren't good a group of cops can deffinetly take u guys down those Gyazo' u have r probably like 3 cops trying to take u on not 6+

Want a cookie? 

Edited by Metro
  • Downvote 1
35 minutes ago, Panera said:

Who r u ? hehexd you taze us when we have PDubs

1 of u that we just lethaled cause he he was in a house shooting came back 15 mins later with a pdub rest had csats and mk-1s I rage quit after Prae rdm'd me

8 hours ago, Berg02 said:

Oh yea it’s super easy to tase cops when you live in the shitter of the world aka New Zealand and it’s pretty much like using a lag switch. 

fuck up you got wiped every time you came by everyone not just me lol

8 hours ago, Berg02 said:

Oh yea it’s super easy to tase cops when you live in the shitter of the world aka New Zealand and it’s pretty much like using a lag switch. 

im kidding tho i legit have a free lag switch because i play from new Zealand tho hahah

• Like 2