Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Thank You Olympus

I would like to truly thank all of the members of this community who have reach out to me and who have supported me with positive motivations and such. All of the steam messages, forum posts and comments, also the in game conversations. All of which shown me the level of impact i had over the course of my of time on the SAPD and OS roles i played in this community. It was really heart warming to see the level of support i have. I can not possibly thank all of you enough for it all. It goes to show that no matter how much one does not realize. But he/she has all sorts of friends/supports from all walks of life. And to see the amount of people who have reach out to me over the last 2 months of my return to the server is truly astonishing to me. I can not possibly thank all of you guys enough. 

I would like to also thank the Senior APD members and the OS for dealing with my swarm of messages and taking their time to talk to me. @McDili and @Peter Long I do truly apologize for my actions in the past that led to what is in place today. @McDili i do truly appreciate you lifting the blacklist that you put into place and taking the time to talk to me and allow me to explain myself for my idiotic actions. Also @Peter Long i appreciate you taking the time to listen to me and also allow me to explain myself. I am not going to go into detail on my actions. Some of you know where as most dont. I did some thing royally stupid than got on the servers and did even more stupid things. In the process i broke trust and friendships i had for years. I thank you Peter Long and McDili for allowing me some time to talk to you and explain things to you. I am truly sorry for my actions. Like i mentioned to the both of you when we spoke. It is not the want for my OS position back or my APD position or even access to the APD again. My biggest concern is the friendships i ruined in the process of my stupidity. Yes i would absolutely love both of them positions back. But it is not my main concern. I ruined so many friendships and right now that is the biggest concern to correct. Also to all of the SAPD members who are now considering my acceptance back to the APD. I do thank all of you for taking the time to consider this and for reading my application and any other action that might be done in regards to the situation. Regardless of what ever decision you guys make i do thank you all for the time you all will or have invested into it. I know most of you dont know the situation as well and most of you played under me when i was a LT on the SAPD. It is really nice to see some of who i did have faith and believe in during my role of on SAPD have no achieved the SAPD ranks. I am proud of you guys and keep up the good work. All SAPD members, Thank you in advance for any time you put into considering my acceptance/denial of rejoining the ranks of the APD

@McDili I can not possibly thank you enough for lifting my blacklist you put into place. It is a small step towards a larger goal and i am overly grateful for it. @Peter Long My dude for them late night calls and voicemails and possibly texts(i dont remember if i sent any) i left while i clearly was heavily under the influence. I am so sorry for them. Despite them I do truly appreciate you taking the time to listen and talk to me. You both have been friends of mine for so many years and we all had great times. I broke both of your trust and ruined the friendships. And for that i am truly sorry for. I know i have said it a few times. But i am truly grateful that you guys gave me the chance to talk to you both and hearing me out. Thank you guys so much

I understand this post sounds kind of cheesy. I understand that i will more than likely be trolled and possibly catch some heat for it. I am alright with that. I am coming out with a public apology. My actions I did created a ton of problems and pissed a bunch of people off. I made an idiot of myself several times talking to some people on ts. Im sure i created a great laugh at my own expense for a lot of people who sat there and listened to me. I am sorry to everyone for all of that. I am sorry for anyone that got offended or upset/mad for any actions I may have done. I hit some extremely low points over the course of the last 6 months. I have done a lot of stupid things and made even more stupid decisions. I have had so many things happen. I know that is not an excuse for my actions and the way i went about dealing with everything. Nor is it accepting of how i acted and such. But i have come a long way. I have corrected so many things in my life and i am now doing so much better than i was months ago. For everything that was affected by my idiotic actions. I am sorry. I truly am. I also would like to thank each and every person who was there for me and who showed their support in any way they all deemed fit. Thank you everyone. Olympus Community. I truly apologize and thank each and every one of you. Thank every one for taking the time to read this. I do appreciate it. Ill see all of you in game. Lets all have fun. Let me titan you :-)  

• Like 14
  • Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, ChubbyElf said:

This man will fix your car problems +1

haha yes. I like taking my professional experience with that i do everyday for a living and using it to help people here. If anyone ever has car issues or what have you. Feel free to reach out to me and i will be more than happy to help you guys out the best of my ability. I cant stand the bad rep mechanics have now days. So anything i can do to help you guys fix/save money on repairs i would be more than happy to assist with. But please dont leave the questions on this post or creat any posts. Send me a private message. I give advice and recommendations for free. 

11 minutes ago, Isaac Newton said:

Basically:

"I truly am sorry... I really am sorry... Thank you Olympus... I really am sorry... Thank you and sorry @McDili @PeterLong x10... I really am sorry... I messed up and I am sorry... Please forgive me... I really do appreciate it.... Thank you and Sorry (Please take me back SAPD)"

In a nut shell yes. But not as pathetic as that sounds haha

I like you Gidgit but I do not think that you should be UnBlacklisted. You abused as Admin on Cop with tools that were clearly not to be used and then went again and abused it too re-whitelist yourself, you had the power too go through the process like everyone else who has been demoted or blacklisted off of cop and instead you chose to Abuse the power that Olympus trusted you with.

https://youtu.be/8yRiIQLJ2b0 I even gave you the chance to redeem yourself for this one.

Edited by FlapJack
2 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

Cleaned this shit out of the thread.  Moob control yourself or I swear on me mum I'll steal your favorite dusties right off your wheelchairs.

Pretty sure Isaac fatnose threatened me with a harassment ban for something similar to that