Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Who the F*** plays Arma at 3 in the morning?

Shoutout to those who pledge allegiance to the grind, who are up early as hell to thine. Post everyone you know who plays Olympus early as hell or late as hell depending on if they slept or not. I'll provide a link to the meme format and just do what I did and use their profile picture and yours like I did with mine in my example here: 

29mg59.jpg.0c85e086db0eaba2f49afcb2ee25ab1d.jpg

@Sandman

Here is the link to the generator:

https://imgflip.com/memegenerator/98270389/Oh-boy-3-am

• Like 7
  • Downvote 2
2 minutes ago, PE7E said:

Shut up fatass

Why ya keep bullying him like wtf thats why newer ppl leave cuz of jerks like you guys he's just trying to have some fun @MrBoonie no one bullies ur ass when u do ur gay as memes oh wait yea we do lol 

• Like 3
  • Hmm 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Lead Texture Designer

I thought it was funny i got a good laugh... That is how I be when i wake in up the middle of the night.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Homicide said:

Why ya keep bullying him like wtf thats why newer ppl leave cuz of jerks like you guys he's just trying to have some fun @MrBoonie no one bullies ur ass when u do ur gay as memes oh wait yea we do lol 

.... homicide. You are a DB scat you aren't bullying anyone, ONTOP of that knowing irl if we fought you'd run out of breath in your first swing then have the urge to go eat food IS ANOTHER REASON why you ain't bullying nobody, hey but my memes got more likes than any of your montage kid. Get good. Thanks. Fuck off, bye.

7 minutes ago, Apathy said:

bro your memes are the exact same thing just cropped out images pasted over a video.

But brooooo duddddeee bruhhhhh, hey apathy don't know you man. Just like I told homocide, my memes got more likes then anything you'll post ;) same goes to you kid. 

2 hours ago, MetalMaxDog said:

Wish I could've changed my Civ vote

Btw before people come white knighting and try and save you on a fucking forums thread.... I WAS JOKING AROUND.

• Downvote 8
6 minutes ago, MrBoonie said:

But brooooo duddddeee bruhhhhh, hey apathy don't know you man. Just like I told homocide, my memes got more likes then anything you'll post ;) same goes to you kid. 

2 hours ago, MetalMaxDog said:

Doubt that. I could probably get way more likes than your shitty memes if I posted a decent montage.

4 minutes ago, Matt11 said:

Mrboonie who hurt you in your life why are you so toxic damn, let people share memes

Oh get over yourself kid, I was kidding around, these few white knights wanted to save the day with attempting to roast me, so I rebuttaled no one can defend themselves or have an opinion or can't make jokes  or they will be labeled as "toxic" well bud I think your toxic for calling ME toxic.

Neck.

• Downvote 1

Lmao you need to be banned again. Like you legit telling people to neck and saying you aren’t toxic.please.

3 minutes ago, MrBoonie said:

Oh get over yourself kid, I was kidding around, these few white knights wanted to save the day with attempting to roast me, so I rebuttaled no one can defend themselves or have an opinion or can't make jokes  or they will be labeled as "toxic" well bud I think your toxic for calling ME toxic.

Neck.

56 minutes ago, MrBoonie said:

Neck.

I genuinely have no respect for you.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, MrBoonie said:

I WAS JOKING AROUND.

It's kinda hard to understand sarcasm or joking around through text on a forums, also, if I didn't hear so many bad things about you, I would've assumed you were joking.

45 minutes ago, Shelby said:

People exist in timezones that are not yours

It's a meme. I don't care what timezone your in. You could be 6 or 7 hours ahead of me. It's applying to the people who are up during hours that others usually aren't. Mostly the hours between 2-5 AM, whatever the fuck timezone your in, I didn't even post this at 3 AM. It's just cause I saw a bunch of people I knew online and it was late as hell. I was just trying to make a joke for the community. Don't take it so literal

Edited by MetalMaxDog