Olympus Steam Group

7 minutes ago, Proxii said:

I mean I dont see an issue honestly

Care to elaborate..id like to hear your opinion thats just like everyone elses @Armalisk

It’s because he should not be in charge of a large group of Olympus players with the ability to do what he wants with it. I don’t think he would, but he has a lot more potential to if he owns the steam group. It should be a senior Admin or Admin at least. 

Also, stop suckin his dick please.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Proxii said:

I can see DeadPool as staff one day idk when but I can see it...

when that day comes, that will be the day i like asylum more than olympus....

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Dangus said:

Also, stop suckin his dick please.

^ This....ive talked so much shit about him. I dont like the guy and he doesnt like me..every single one of you are missing the point.....ITS A STEAM GROUP...

1 minute ago, Eleven said:

when that day comes, that will be the day i like asylum more than olympus....

So you're telling me...if one guy gets staff you will leave. Your experience will be ruined if 1 guy gets staff....Logic

2 minutes ago, Proxii said:

So you're telling me...if one guy gets staff you will leave. Your experience will be ruined if 1 guy gets staff....Logic

im being a meme dont take everything everyone says seriosuly

Well there are always people that will do what you just said. and honestly its fucking dumb. Im heated about this because everyone misses the point about a steam group. Like is a whole different entity. Like Google said. He asked McDilli then McDilli asked his staff....guess what no one did it. takes like 3 mins to make one 20 sec to make a post about it. But we got admins spawning in tanks and spawning in boats on civs...but when a CIV REP does it everyone is dead against it. 

• Like 2
  • Hmm 1

Ok wheres the logic in that then...Who doesnt go to a server they like more over its competitor...its like I hate this store because of their prices too high when Store B has them for less but you continue to go to Store A........

Just now, Proxii said:

Ok wheres the logic in that then...Who doesnt go to a server they like more over its competitor...its like I hate this store because of their prices too high when Store B has them for less but you continue to go to Store A........

i like olympus more but i still go to asylum sometimes

26 minutes ago, Proxii said:

I mean I dont see an issue honestly

Care to elaborate..id like to hear your opinion thats just like everyone elses @Armalisk

1 word, retarded

7 minutes ago, Proxii said:

Well there are always people that will do what you just said. and honestly its fucking dumb. Im heated about this because everyone misses the point about a steam group. Like is a whole different entity. Like Google said. He asked McDilli then McDilli asked his staff....guess what no one did it. takes like 3 mins to make one 20 sec to make a post about it. But we got admins spawning in tanks and spawning in boats on civs...but when a CIV REP does it everyone is dead against it. 

I call this the egg plant technique 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Proxii said:

*sigh* you just missed your whole point you tried to make.

the only point im trying to make is that people have different beliefs and if someone believes a Staff member should be In charge of steam dosnt mean that they are wrong because you believe that a non staff member should be able to run steam group

Not saying theyre wrong. Im saying its not a big deal to have a Civ Rep over a Steam Group..The admins had their chance no one took 3 mins of their time. Thats on them. All im trying to do is explain that its not a big deal for him to run it. The mass majority of Olympus community is fucking toxic and how one post on the forums ruins their rep. Look at google he brought up some idea that was from Asylum..people flamed. He brought up another and people brought up that other post and flamed more. 

Just now, Proxii said:

Not saying theyre wrong. Im saying its not a big deal to have a Civ Rep over a Steam Group..The admins had their chance no one took 3 mins of their time. Thats on them. All im trying to do is explain that its not a big deal for him to run it. The mass majority of Olympus community is fucking toxic and how one post on the forums ruins their rep. Look at google he brought up some idea that was from Asylum..people flamed. He brought up another and people brought up that other post and flamed more. 

i mean your making a big deal out of people making a big deal that a non staff member is running the steam group :Kappa:

tbh there opinions you believe it dosnt matter if deadpools runs it or not, in my opinion i think an Admin at least should run it, but there opinions not the truth

@Proxii just accept it no one wants deadpool to own the steam group and I’m sorry I don’t make any of my other ideas public because I fear being lynched because of them. I came up with the daily challenge idea and many more I just don’t seek attention from people like deadpool. I’m not out here making a poll asking if people would like to spend 10 hours or 1 hour in jail (this is an exaggerated example)

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Google said:

@Proxii just accept it no one wants deadpool to own the steam group and I’m sorry I don’t make any of my other ideas public because I fear being lynched because of them. I came up with the daily challenge idea and many more I just don’t seek attention from people like deadpool. I’m not out here making a poll asking if people would like to spend 10 hours or 1 hour in jail (this is an exaggerated example)

I was actually defending you..was saying this community is Toxic and used you as an example. Honestly what Business or Commnuity or w/e doesnt use ideas from other communities..i get that the people of Olympus want to be different..but damn theres nothing out there that someone hasnt already done. I give all the Civ reps props. *EDIT* Google I may have mis read what you last posted if i did im sorry XD

Edited by Proxii
Just now, Proxii said:

Olympus want to be different..but damn theres nothing out there that someone hasnt already done

i mean there are things that havnt already been done, alot of stuff has been done but not everything has been done

18 minutes ago, Google said:

No one cared enough to make one other than him, he took the initiative so @DeadPool should run it. So what, not like it gives him sway in the server...

2 minutes ago, Noiseless1 said:

No one cared enough to make one other than him, he took the initiative so @DeadPool should run it. So what, not like it gives him sway in the server...

i mean im sure some admins would have liked to make one but i dont think anyone ever brought it up to them