Vladiator's Little Spiel

So about an hour ago I got a response from I think is a chief of police now I am 15 right so really I understand why he said it. But by a difference of 6 months till meeting an age requirement I kind of was like, you know its just a few months. What I got the response  from the police chief.

To get an age exception you are really going to need to work. 

1) You will need to start putting consistent time on civilian, until you reach 35,000 minutes. You are currently at 1,814 minutes.
2) You will need to stay ban free
3) You will need to start using the forums actively. This includes posting, liking/disliking, using polls, etc. Non-toxicity is also key.
4) You will need a corporal or higher to vouch for you personally to me. Do not bribe anyone for this. I will be checking logs. 

Good Luck!

Now I am fine with 3 of 4 things. The things I am fine with are the time in need to play more that is fine to me, And stay ban free. I can be active on the forms like I am right now. As I was reading this I was like this is going to be easy right. Coming up to the 4th thing is to get a cop to get recommended not just a cop a CORPORAL. That is like a 1 in million during my time when I play on the server. I really dont mind doing this I just wanted you guys to know, And I want to hear your opinion.  

• Hmm 1

I personally think all of those 4 are a good requirements and that's coming from someone who doesn't support people being in the APD when their younger than 16 to begin with :) 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Vladiator said:

The part where I have to increase my hours it 583 hours which is 22.29 days I just did the math lol

Yup, its about 24.3055555555 days played in total :) 

Those Requirements imo are good ones, not being able to get a corporal Vouch is not that hard, just stand around Kavala with a corporal for a while, add him on steam after you have sat around him for more than an hour, wait a day, ask him to vouch for you, EASY am i right? :Kappa:

You can’t even say it’ll be hard to get a vouch - you have literally only played less than 2,000 minutes.

You also could have come back to me and PM’d me on this. Really helping yourself there....

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Just be Vigi, less rules and you're a walkin robocop. I mean if you really want to be APD tho I'd say its fair, just don't be a salty dick and you'll be aight ;)

Edited by xAnonymousx

@TheCmdrRex I just wanted to hear other peoples opinion. I want to make a set of mind if I should presue this 538 hours is a lot in this game especially on 1 server. Bty I am helping my self there want to make sure by the time I get this stuff done I am not 16 or even 17 lol. 

3 hours ago, prob on fortnite said:

Those Requirements imo are good ones, not being able to get a corporal Vouch is not that hard, just stand around Kavala with a corporal for a while, add him on steam after you have sat around him for more than an hour, wait a day, ask him to vouch for you, EASY am i right? :Kappa:

If I were to do that that is not something that is i do not know the word that is suited good so right. Its earned. Especially when I turtle poach like 24/7 and rob dead peoples cars and organs yeah I can really make a good cop friend lol. Alot of bias goes into stuff like this. They will just see me as a great bust with a high bounty on my head. I was not born yesterday.

Test

• Downvote 1

I mean, there are cops in it for the bounty, but I prefer the RP experience, depends who ya get 

11 minutes ago, Vladiator said:

@TheCmdrRex I just wanted to hear other peoples opinion. I want to make a set of mind if I should presue this 538 hours is a lot in this game especially on 1 server. Bty I am helping my self there want to make sure by the time I get this stuff done I am not 16 or even 17 lol. 

If I were to do that that is not something that is i do not know the word that is suited good so right. Its earned. Especially when I turtle poach like 24/7 and rob dead peoples cars and organs yeah I can really make a good cop friend lol. Alot of bias goes into stuff like this. They will just see me as a great bust with a high bounty on my head. I was not born yesterday.

@Kazuto I am literaly thinking about not joining due to the 500 hours. When I was in middle school (That is what we call it here) *Cough* I spent 1000 hours just to get CPT on a stupid Military RP server on Garrys mod. Now I have to spend 500 hours just to get PVT and I am in High school I do not want to be a dropout trying to be a cop on a server in arma 3 No offence to anyone reading this. So the more healthier thing to do is play responsibly not goose chase after a place in APD even though I can just wait 6 months and clock in few hours a day instead of calculating ~8 hours a day to get APD in a month.

@Edweirdo 6 months working on getting good grades and passing school > spending the first month failing school to get APD. What would you honestly do. I have dreams becoming a lawyer. Am I going to throw it away for APD. I have done it before it was not good trust me. I rather spend the time responsibly. 

I am 14 a freshman in high school although my play time has declined I still play enough so you have time. Just have fun with it because while cop may be fun you will get bored of it and want to play civ so have fun on civ rn and worry about cop later. Rex is taking proper and generous precautions it literally says you have to be 16 to be a cop so I wouldn’t complain. I feel why you are irritated of this though but just make your self semi known and don’t be a retard and shit post.

8 hours ago, SPBojo said:

I personally think all of those 4 are a good requirements and that's coming from someone who doesn't support people being in the APD when their younger than 16 to begin with :) 

Luv u 2.

If I were you I wouldn't be complaining about needing to get to 35k minutes. If you are wanting to become a Deputy that badly, I'd suck it up and accept that he even gave you an exception. I'm 14 and he gave me a 50k minute exception. Yet I thanked him and grinding for the time ever since.

What im saying is, instead of making a thread on how it isn't fair, start grinding for the time and achieve it. :D 

I wish you the best of luck!

39 minutes ago, Omar_Initius said:

If I were you I wouldn't be complaining about needing to get to 35k minutes. If you are wanting to become a Deputy that badly, I'd suck it up and accept that he even gave you an exception. I'm 14 and he gave me a 50k minute exception. Yet I thanked him and grinding for the time ever since.

What im saying is, instead of making a thread on how it isn't fair, start grinding for the time and achieve it. :D 

I wish you the best of luck!

Lol what

the ignorance and pure stupidity of this post kills me

10 hours ago, Panda :) said:

I am 14 a freshman in high school although my play time has declined I still play enough so you have time. Just have fun with it because while cop may be fun you will get bored of it and want to play civ so have fun on civ rn and worry about cop later. Rex is taking proper and generous precautions it literally says you have to be 16 to be a cop so I wouldn’t complain. I feel why you are irritated of this though but just make your self semi known and don’t be a retard and shit post.

Luv u 2.

How the fuck are you a Corp? the pipeline usually takes 12-24 months if you don't fuck up, grind and are a shit hot PO. Either you're bullshitting or you joined the APD at 12-14. Nothing against you personally but if you really are 14 you shouldn't be a corp.

I am a corp very knowledgeable of the handbook and very deep voice I have around 350 hours on cop 8 months as a cop. If you have a problem take it to seniors obviously I was smart/mature enough to get a corp test and pass it. I don’t really why you think that I shouldn’t have corporal after I went through everything for it if I can get it anyone can get it I was literally blacklisted this time last year.

I'm in a similar situation, but coming on the the forums to complain about it isn't helping. :/ Sorry but that's just the truth. Just work your ass off, or wait till you turn 16. Least your not that far away.

Edited by Sprinkles ._.
  • Admin

Be thankful about your opportunity. If it was up to me, you’d have to stand out tremendously to even be given an age exception and with your lack of experience on the server - you really could have been straight denied until you were 16. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Dante said:

Be thankful about your opportunity. If it was up to me, you’d have to stand out tremendously to even be given an age exception and with your lack of experience on the server - you really could have been straight denied until you were 16. 

^_^ +1