My Issue With The APD

1 minute ago, TheCmdrRex said:

Civilian ghosthawks are extremely viable if you can neutralize any enemy before they get their hands on a titan. There is no red tape with civilian ghosthawks. It can be used to rob people with ease.

Why wouldn't you just use armed planes over a ghosthawk in the robbing case? you can engine off and just spray the shack/truck down and risk a lot less. You could probably get away with a ghosthawk rob at low pop, but at high pop you are getting shot down, probably from an unrelated party that heard about a hawk being pulled. 

49 minutes ago, Jester said:

“Out to get you”? Sorry we are doing our jobs and stopping criminals. If you have a problem, do LEGAL runs. Like honestly it’s annoying how people complain about the APD being too “OP” after being caught doing illegal activities 

yes?  that's the thin line between a medic and APD, which is why his comparison between the two is invalid. 

4 minutes ago, TheCmdrRex said:

That wouldn’t explain why feds and done but not BWs. They both get stacked.

Bw is stupid hard if anyone gets lethaled or restrained you have like 40 seconds in between waves to help them and if you do even make it out your just followed by 10 retards in quilins a spotter in a oraca and a ghosthawk

Just now, Superiorr said:

Bw is stupid hard if anyone gets lethaled or restrained you have like 40 seconds in between waves to help them and if you do even make it out your just followed by 10 retards in quilins a spotter in a oraca and a ghosthawk

exactly, place the BW HQ further away, i can see droids lining up for another push!

1 minute ago, Bloodmoon said:

Everyone complaining about feds is wack. Just recruit good players and have at least 10 for the fed and your fine. 10 competent people can handle the the stack just fine assuming they have gates blocked off good.

"Recruit good players" only good players i ever see, are cheating, in TI, or permed cause they were apart of Prime ban-a-thon, dont really see any god tier players that arnt one of those

5 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

Everyone complaining about feds is wack. Just recruit good players and have at least 10 for the fed and your fine. 10 competent people can handle the the stack just fine assuming they have gates blocked off good.

every good player either

Quit

Joined TI and has an ego and wont even talk to you

Or they are all banned for ddos

Like I cant just do a fed with some 8-10 friends that are decent cuz of the stack. I hade to make Trident and APEs with 15 sometimes 30 people to do a fed because there are no good players left. 

1 minute ago, monster#freexlax said:

"Recruit good players" only good players i ever see, are cheating, in TI, or permed cause they were apart of Prime ban-a-thon, dont really see any god tier players that arnt one of those

That's because you look for people based off their clout, go to the stats page and look through gang rosters for people with good K/D's and make an incentive for them to join your gang. 

1 minute ago, Superiorr said:

Now that is a valid reason to why people wouldn’t want to do them. Not just running it off as channel stacking. 

Some changes to BW is something to work with your civ reps on. Especially those points. Not channel stacking.

10 minutes ago, DeadPooL said:

no every thing i brought up was denied. Why? MCdili thought the bw was fine. But no one wants to do it. 

Because half your ideas were not thought out. You tried hard to bring ideas up but you never put enough effort in a lot of those ideas.

Quality > quantity my dude. 

2 minutes ago, DeadPooL said:

every good player either

Quit

Joined TI and has an ego and wont even talk to you

Or they are all banned for ddos

There is 100% enough people with a brain to make a good gang with, you either have to find and rescue them from shit gangs or make make some kind of incentive for someone to leave their gang and join yours. If you were to look through all the active gangs on stats page you could definitely find some decent players being held back by their shit gang. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

That's because you look for people based off their clout, go to the stats page and look through gang rosters for people with good K/D's and make an incentive for them to join your gang. 

thats literally what prime did and that worked out to their favor but it didnt help the other gangs

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Bloodmoon said:

There is 100% enough people with a brain to make a good gang with, you either have to find and rescue them from shit gangs or make make some kind of incentive for someone to leave their gang and join yours. If you were to look through all the active gangs on stats page you could definitely find some decent players being held back by their shit gang. 

But if you do that then you have anther Prime. One massive ass gang with all the best players in it. Then there is no competition left. If that gang were to get banned then we would have anther Prime ban athan again.

Just now, Superiorr said:

Ti and nxs need to do civ stacks and bully the cops for a few days

two gangs shouldnt have to pair up to defeat cops.

1 minute ago, DeadPooL said:

But if you do that then you have anther Prime. One massive ass gang with all the best players in it. Then there is no competition left. If that gang were to get banned then we would have anther Prime ban athan again.

I mean is a massive gang really a bad thing? If a massive gang were to pop up and just shits on everyone, then there would probably be a gang merge of some sort to rival them, or maybe even cause players to return to Olympus.

Just now, Bloodmoon said:

I mean is a massive gang really a bad thing? If a massive gang were to pop up and just shits on everyone, then there would probably be a gang merge of some sort to rival them, or maybe even cause players to return to Olympus.

I mean look what happen to prime. Jwilly left reported everyone in prime and got him self banned to. Both prime and Jwillys gang died. So tell me how is this good for Olmypus by making anther super gang.

1 minute ago, Superiorr said:

Take out ghosthawk and give snrs titans they use the guns on infantry 80% of the time anyway

Nooooo srs would titan every air vehicle. 

Just now, DeadPooL said:

I mean look what happen to prime. Jwilly left reported everyone in prime and got him self banned to. Both prime and Jwillys gang died. So tell me how is this good for Olmypus by making anther super gang.

Because it's a better alternative to what Olympus gang life is right now, and from my understanding prime only died because a handful of people got banned and Connor wasn't able to keep prime sustained, and now they either play rust or reborn.

Just now, DeadPooL said:

Nooooo srs would titan every air vehicle. 

I was half kidding it will never happen I just hate how its used as a power play oh the bomb blew spray everyone down oh the trucks getting away spray it down oh we are losing the fight come in a ghosthawk and wait to get shot so we can spray them down