Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

#FreeSilton

How they tracing things back to you though? Going through where your IP is located? @Silton It also doesn't make any sense how they could have a warrant to come an seize your things unless someone doxxed you are ratted on you. They can't just assume you used this website for malicious things, unless you did then idk what to tell you dog.

• Head Admin
6 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

How they tracing things back to you though? Going through where your IP is located? @Silton It also doesn't make any sense how they could have a warrant to come an seize your things unless someone doxxed you are ratted on you. They can't just assume you used this website for malicious things, unless you did then idk what to tell you dog.

Pretty much everything you do online is logged in some way.  A lot of these booters also log the IP of people who use them and what IP's are chosen to be "stressed".

Not Silton though HE DIN DO NUFFIN

• Kappa 1
  • TriHard 1
8 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

They seized the website bro lmao

Just now, Grandma Gary said:

Pretty much everything you do online is logged in some way.  A lot of these booters also log the IP of people who use them and what IP's are chosen to be "stressed".

Not Silton though HE DIN DO NUFFIN

They got em coach. Thankfully you beat the case @Silton

Just now, Bloodmoon said:

They seized the website bro lmao

I get that lol It just doesn't make any sense how they got a warrant. Unless he is the owner of that website idk what probable cause they had. Just bc he logged into the website? I mean I'm in college for cyber security so this is very interesting to me since this dude actually got caught doing nuffin

1 minute ago, tacosmell said:

I get that lol It just doesn't make any sense how they got a warrant. Unless he is the owner of that website idk what probable cause they had. Just bc he logged into the website? I mean I'm in college for cyber security so this is very interesting to me since this dude actually got caught doing nuffin

He obviously used the booter otherwise there would be no logs of him using the booter and then no probable cause for a search warrant, if he actually isn't being charged it's probably because he didn't ddos anything that caused damage and is not worth the time and money to prosecute.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Bloodmoon said:

He obviously used the booter otherwise there would be no logs of him using the booter and then no probable cause for a search warrant, if he actually isn't being charged it's probably because he didn't ddos anything that caused damage and is not worth the time and money to prosecute.

True. Hopefully this spooks the community and we get a smooth gangwars

4 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

I get that lol It just doesn't make any sense how they got a warrant.

They don't need one. Australia's a penal colony. Every Australian is, or is directly related to a criminal. Criminals don't have rights, so the Australian authorities can circumvent due process. @SiltonGet fucked, convict. :lol:

• Like 4
Just now, Fat Clemenza said:

They don't need one. Australia's a penal colony. Every Australian is, or is directly related to a criminal. Criminals don't have rights, so the Australian authorities can circumvent due process. @SiltonGet fucked, convict. :lol:

All gas no brakes on that one

• Carrot Kid
44 minutes ago, KrispyK said:

i recommend using tor or some other proxy/vpn service (since pretty sure tor is not safe anymore)

or like, not DDoSing your school for fun?

Edited by Zahzi
  • Downvote 1

PSA - most booters are backdoored by  or in collaboration with feds...since for the most part they are "supposed" to be stress testers for legit use... Brian Krebbs (a well known security researcher) has done research on many stress testers and found this to be true...

Anyway, that being said, whether charged or not, you were logged using/logging into a booter.. you don't get a search warrant for no reason.. probably didn't press charges after determining there are bigger fish to fry then some kid... In other words you got lucky because they could have made an example out of you..

1 hour ago, Bloodmoon said:

This