How do you guys feel...

How would you guys feel about a rule added to the APD Handbook/ Server Rules that allows civilians to "Wave their rights" and allows that individual that chooses to do so to be proccessed while shots are being fired at HQ? (Only apples to individuals that choose to do it)

Just a thought, 

- Jeff 

Notice me Senpia 

@Dante

Edited by Jeff Chaplin
  • Like 11
  • Downvote 1

that would be pretty neat to add, people intentionally shoot into the HQ to stop processing and indirectly causes a lot of problems for just randoms being in restraints for like 40 minutes until the officers call it clear and unintentionally makes their sentence extremely longer as well.

good idea 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, zoomzooooooom said:

that would be pretty neat to add, people intentionally shoot into the HQ to stop processing and indirectly causes a lot of problems for just randoms being in restraints for like 40 minutes until the officers call it clear and unintentionally makes their sentence extremely longer as well.

good idea 

Thanks! Yea I'm tired of being that random being stuck in hq with a 50k bounty for an hour :( and also tired of being the cop having to apologize to Civs that just want to be proccessed:( 

40 minutes ago, zoomzooooooom said:

good idea 

wow is that tyler1?

6 hours ago, Jeff Chaplin said:

How would you guys feel about a rule added to the APD Handbook/ Server Rules that allows civilians to "Wave their rights" and allows that individual that chooses to do so to be proccessed while shots are being fired at HQ? (Only apples to individuals that choose to do it)

Just a thought, 

- Jeff 

Notice me Senpia 

@Dante

+1

One thing I would like to add to this would that if the person is willing to waive their rights then they must be placed into a panic room. I feel like the other half of not processing while shots are happening is to ensure everyone’s “safety”. Sort of like how you can call it not a factor if no one is being hurt 

I like the idea, maybe only if you are in a pill box of some sort. There are several aspects of this though, people would use this to have cops near them and call "cross fire". So it has some risky aspects that could introduce more killing while in restraints rules.