Whats easier to join? Cop or medic?

Whats easier to join, Cop or medic?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Whats easier to join, Cop or medic?

• Cop
    • Medic

It's not really about what is easier. It's about what you want to be. Cop and medic are completely different. If you want to be a window-key presser, save lives, learn a lot more about the community be a medic. If you want action, interesting fights, a lot of spending money on gear, and not a lot of repetition then be a cop. It matters on who you want to be. Not who other people think you should be. There are many more things I can list on how they are different, but this is just stuff I thought about on the top of my head. Thank you!

• Like 3
  • PogChamp 1

Depends, Like what Luke said If you want to fight and spend alittle bit more money go for APD if you want to make money and basically never lose it join medic

25 minutes ago, LukeTheCoop said:

It's not really about what is easier. It's about what you want to be. Cop and medic are completely different. If you want to be a window-key presser, save lives, learn a lot more about the community be a medic. If you want action, interesting fights, a lot of spending money on gear, and not a lot of repetition then be a cop. It matters on who you want to be. Not who other people think you should be. There are many more things I can list on how they are different, but this is just stuff I thought about on the top of my head. Thank you!

Definitely learn more about the server when on apd as well as you can make a lot more money on cop but you can also make way less, depends on the luck and time of day. 

Medic also has some no revives times though

• Like 1

I feel like Medic as a faction as well as cop depends on the person. If we are talking about what is EASIER to get i would say they are the same mostly. I feel medic is a bit more strict though about some things, but that works both ways.

• Like 1
Just now, Kyle Lake said:

They are both rather easy to join as long as you meet the minimum requirements and know the rules for the factions. But being a medic is 10x better than being a Cop. :KappaHD:

They both have the goods and bads 

1 hour ago, tacosmell said:

I was denied medic for "not supplying a narrative" yet supplied basically the same length of narrative to APD and have been accepted. :thinking-face_1f914:

This was a long time ago, but still that was hilarious

https://gyazo.com/7160951568655eead69e7d00daeed357

Fucking narrative