Hello monkeys of olympus i have purchased a new computer and u will all have to deal with me with more than 25 frames also Fuck you it is a prebuilt dont even bring it up

Case iBUYPOWER Tt Versa N27 Gaming Case - Black - Black Case Fans Default Case Fan Processor Intel® Core™ i7-9700K Processor (8x 3.60GHz/12MB L3 Cache) Processor Cooling iBUYPOWER 240mm addressable RGB liquid cooling system - Black - iBUYPOWER 240mm Fan (Black) [Z370] Memory 16 GB [8 GB X2] DDR4-3000 Memory Module - **Certified Major Brand Gaming Memory Free Upgrade to DDR4-3200 XPG D41 RGB Memory Video Card NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 - 8GB (GDDR6) (VR-Ready) Game Bundle [Included Game Bundle] - Get the Battlefield™ V full game - w/ Purchase of NVIDIA RTX Graphic Cards Game Bundle [Included Game Bundle] - Get the Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 full game - w/ Purchase of Intel Core i5/i7/i9 Processor Motherboard ASROCK Z390 PHANTOM GAMING 4-IB -- 802.11ac WiFi, USB 3.1 (1 Type-C, 3 Rear, 4 Front), ASRock Super Alloy Power Supply 600 Watt - Standard 80 PLUS Gold

• Like 1
  • PogChamp 2
  • Downvote 1

not a bad setup actually... should get you decent frames... welcome back

and though i never went the pre-built route, if you're not a super computer nerd, its usually the best route because if anything goes wrong the warranty covers the whole unit (and they figure out whats wrong) vs you build it and need to troubleshoot each component.

5 hours ago, Dante said:

You’re still not blacklisted but I welcome back the absolute aids to the regular again. At least until you get forum banned again. Trade me your PC for a pass thx. 

ty for unblacklisting me im glad i can make ur day as a Senior APD shit again :)

4 hours ago, indian said:

How much is the pc in total? RTX2070 sounds expensive

around 1500 USD

@ChubbyElf dont downvote cuz u know im gonna shit all over your dick gang