How To Bring Back Ganglife

Anything is possible, and i have trust in the sAPD to keep balance in mind. Just give them (and frankly me) a bit of time. Ive been owner for all of a month, and we have a new chief. Trust me, we hear you.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, 6lack said:

Yes but they wouldn’t  be able to take cap if they couldn’t all be in the same 

I dont think any gang that fights cap really cares if they own it or not they just care about having fun. Plus this would just encourage defensive star etc positions if they did care about cap. 

10 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

Ok so ill do this :

1. No more sdars at federal events

2. Work with civ council (which has been active for all of 24 hours) to go over map design buffs for civs at federal events.

3. No more rading Warzone without probable cause by APD.

4. [Potentially] If restrained by a civ in warzone, the vigilante only gets 50% of the normal bounty payout. This serves 2 purposes = less chance of vigis at warzone and increases number of pussies at warzone to avoid vigis (which increases potential fights)

5. Give very few, specific retards 2nd chances

6. Eat cake.

Ill bring all this up on Sunday at our staff meeting. Ok pumpkins?

Good looks peter +1 

I mean to be fair, every time I’ve raided Warzone. I was either invited in or followed someone in, then was asked to come back to fight. I forget who it was agreed to not chopping my stuff if I didn’t pull a Hawk. I think it was Plague and we fought for an hour. 

Also saying, anytime I raid Warzone. You’re getting free war points because I’m literal trash at the game. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Xeltini said:

I dont think any gang that fights cap really cares if they own it or not they just care about having fun. Plus this would just encourage defensive star etc positions if they did care about cap. 

Yeah but also you could just add the same cap to groups

Introducing the new Refer a retard program!

For every retard you get to fill a slot in our server you will receive 1 MILLION dollars!

For every 10 retards you will receive a 5 million dollar bonus.

Thoughts boys? #reviveganglyfe #downwiththesickness #nerfAPD

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
Just now, Ignis said:

For every retard you get to fill a slot in our server you will receive 1 MILLION dollars!

For every 10 retards you will give a 5 million dollar bonus.

+1+1+1+1

Just now, Ignis said:

For every 10 retards you will give a 5 million dollar bonus.

Id like to be the first to use this program by referring @ApacheWarrior !!! He has suffered long enough and should get to play again. I expect my 1 mill in my bank by tomorrow.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 8

In all honesty the hole apd bum rushing cartels with ghost hawks got old after the first week and I just took a break. Maybe something changed but like my first guess it wasn't going to be balanced or fun and you interrupting perfectly good fights with literally no loss still is mind boggling. Nice we get 2 war points but what do you lose? 30 seconds hitting the respawn button and coming in another ghosthawk, 200k insurance on it which u will probably receive from lethal money. Nothing xD all to gain nothing to lose but to fuck people over where they are trying to fight not be tazed. Fighting big gangs isn't the problem if they lose when they were invited so be it that's on them. The only time a war zone raid is brought up is when someone invites you. I have seen ghosthawks stalk around south air and neo waiting for some rebel re gearing to fuck up and get followed into war zone.

Just now, Jaster said:

Id like to be the first to use this program by referring @ApacheWarrior !!! He has suffered long enough and should get to play again. I expect my 1 mill in my bank by tomorrow.

does it count if u refer yourself 

Just now, 6lack said:

Yeah that’s probably the only way you could get big gangs to split

hold up since when was big gangs the problem... fighting large ass gangs is fun and aids all in its same little package, different to say the least,  when was the last time you fought

3 minutes ago, headrip said:

hold up since when was big gangs the problem... fighting large ass gangs is fun and aids all in its same little package, different to say the least,  when was the last time you fought

It’s not a problem the problem is big gangs are complaining that they have no one to fight but if they split into multiple smaller gangs it would lead to more people willing to fight each other.

However the only reason that that problem exists is because all the gangs that fight get banned

Edited by 6lack
4 minutes ago, hurican said:

5 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

Capping size of gangs would make it more meaningful to join a gang as well. 

6 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

This is what I’ve wanted for a very long time. 

6 minutes ago, 6lack said:

Yeah that’s probably the only way you could get big gangs to split

I feel like there could be loopholes but definetly a possibility. Also when capping gangs we would have to balance it with capping the apd aswell. 

Would have to be a community effort as a whole I think.

Someone should make a poll on this.

Edited by Xeltini
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Xeltini said:

I feel like there could be loopholes but definetly a possibility. Also when capping gangs we would have to balance it with capping the apd aswell. 

Would have to be a community effort as a whole I think.

Someone should make a poll on this.

I agree something should be done about a fed event starting with 4 POs and 1 Deputy on and then 7 corporals and 2 lieutenants who were afk  join because they have a notification set for the fed channel