Olympus League?

So obviously the name would need to be tweaked but i just thought about something. 

To promote more fights and better quality ones why don’t we come up with a weekly series of daily fights? They’d be scheduled with a bracket and rosters etc. 

Only con if this would be some people not being able to get on certain days but that’s what alternates are for. 

There could be a prize of some sort at the end of each week to the winning gang with most wins, it’d be like a weekly mini gang wars I guess you could say. This would make fighting much easier and could possibly prevent roaches because it would be a lot more structured and mean something. 

• Like 12

TI had suggested such a thing before from what we suggested it essentially works a little like the point system on grand theft arma's conflict zone from what the points come from I'm not too sure but whoever is in the top 3 of that list at the end of the week then gets rewards. Would provoke a lot more fights

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Jimmy Jarvis said:

TI had suggested such a thing before from what we suggested it essentially works a little like the point system on grand theft arma's conflict zone from what the points come from I'm not too sure but whoever is in the top 3 of that list at the end of the week then gets rewards. Would provoke a lot more fights

Word

24 minutes ago, 6lack said:

kid never fights but hes got good ideas :hmm: :Kappa::Kappa:

Idk he fights pretty good at Astro feds ;)

10 minutes ago, 6lack said:

-snip-

Meaning he will fight on cop to fight but not on civ, not saying he destroys his own gang

8 hours ago, Peter Long said:

Im working on something like this, just waiting on some dev time to be freed up. 

take time on it and make it good, and the fights will be better.

5 hours ago, Jimmy Jarvis said:

whoever is in the top 3 of that list at the end of the week then gets rewards. Would provoke a lot more fights

this and it should be a new kind of point system added for gangs that rewards a point per kill on cartels