[poll] Another Cartel Idea

Rewarding Cartel Fighters  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Other/Modify.
    • Yes, money instead of warpoints, though.

So I thought of an idea to reward people that fight cartels, and give an incentive to make people want to fight cartels.

Basically, with 2 or more cartels (or all four), you receive warpoints every time interval (of course a small amount over time, but something worth capturing 2 or more over time).

This would allow more people to want to fight these cartels, and cause the gangs who hold these to push and keep these cartels, adding an attack and defense incentive.

(You have to be online on the server to get these points)

I just need ideas about how to deal with the time intervals and the amounts. (I'm thinking an hour or every 30 minutes when you own one).

Pros:

more fights

more warpoints 

activity of civ

cons:

warpoints can be excessive or not wanted (this can be changed)

small servers farming

please add ideas if you disagree.

Edited by Wesly ツ
  • Like 1

Something I thought was neat was the concept of:

capping cartel and owning it for like 25 minutes and a gang tries to snag it so you don’t get the points after the timer

this is major do-or-die incentive to push a cartel, something that is needed in Olympus.

Edited by Wesly ツ
2 minutes ago, Pledge said:

Perhaps if you own 1 cartel you get standard pay for it

If you own two you get 1.25 times pay for both

Three would be 1.5 times

And so on

+1, that seems easy to implement as well as easy on performance which is big

Pay in cash or warpoints?

I think that my idea should be reduced based on the amount of players on the server so people don’t hop on to farm.

the more players, the more payout.

Edited by Wesly ツ

Defiantly not warpoints, but maybe if you're capturing X cartel you get X paycheck, for example, if you're taking OG or Arms, you get an 5k Paycheck and if you're capturing peninsula you get a 2.5k paycheck, and if while capturing X cartel you get say 5 kills the paycheck will increase by 1k only for you so for example, you and 3 other friends are capturing OG, you would all get say a 5k paycheck every 5 mins, and then say you wipe some retards and get 5 kills your gang mates will still receive a 5k paycheck but you will get a 6k paycheck, since like in my gang ive heard more than once "i dont want to fight cartels cause i make no money out of it" this would change that. 

• Like 2
  • Hmm 1
13 minutes ago, mon5t3r said:

Defiantly not warpoints, but maybe if you're capturing X cartel you get X paycheck, for example, if you're taking OG or Arms, you get an 5k Paycheck and if you're capturing peninsula you get a 2.5k paycheck, and if while capturing X cartel you get say 5 kills the paycheck will increase by 1k only for you so for example, you and 3 other friends are capturing OG, you would all get say a 5k paycheck every 5 mins, and then say you wipe some retards and get 5 kills your gang mates will still receive a 5k paycheck but you will get a 6k paycheck, since like in my gang ive heard more than once "i dont want to fight cartels cause i make no money out of it" this would change that. 

This seems like two gangs could farm the upcap 

10 minutes ago, SecTranLive said:

To deal with the small server farming, include a minimum online player count to receive the reward? 

This^

1 minute ago, ryan beck said:

during lower server pop times people will exploit this 

Edited by Wesly ツ
1 minute ago, Wesly ツ said:

This seems like two gangs could farm the upcap

They could but *if added* it would most likely be like warpoint farming, which is considered exploiting.

+1 voting yes but for the increased paycheck reward and not for WP.

say for every cartel your gang holds your paycheck is increased by x% amount. it would have to be enough to provide incentive but not so high to be broken. /shrug 

edit: basically what pledge said xD

Edited by Wigs

I’m onboard for money instead of warpoints, I’d just like to see what people think. I would definitely prefer personal paychecks for people who are online and in ownership of the cartels, I might make a new thread with this exact idea so people can vote properly.

Added a new vote, sorry if you’ve already voted.

1 hour ago, SecTranLive said:

To deal with the small server farming, include a minimum online player count to receive the reward? 

This 100% has to be a thing. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Evann said:

Just curious, why increase the % of the cartel?

By % of cartel I mean if I own 2 I get 1.25 of drug tax, 3   1.50 of tax  and so on. Incentive to fight

Just now, NokiaStrong said:

By % of cartel I mean if I own 2 I get 1.25 of drug tax, 3   1.50 of tax  and so on. Incentive to fight

Oh I thought u meant like Captured 100% when u get on cap and increase the 100.

37 minutes ago, Viper said:

Make it to where you get an extra WP or so if you own cap, this afk stuff is just farmville and ruins the fact that people earned their war points and degrades the "value" of them.

This is a very good point you’ve made mr viper

43 minutes ago, Viper said:

Make it to where you get an extra WP or so if you own cap, this afk stuff is just farmville and ruins the fact that people earned their war points and degrades the "value" of them.

Yes I agree with this. We cannot risk our current GOD OF WAR the fearless @last being overrun by an afker. We must do our duties to secure his position as GOW and meat shield for him whenever possible.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1