Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

How do I got about getting an age exception for the RnR?

40 minutes ago, kauvalli said:

title says all. i'm confident in my ability and maturity so i just want to know whom i can speak to or what i should do to get an exception

talk to luke the coop he mentioned to do it lmao 

Make an R&R application in the support section of the forums, include a good narrative and specifically request an R&R age exemption. DO NOT lie about your age. Once you create an application, we will reply with further information.

• Hmm 1
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, destruct said:

Make an R&R application in the support section of the forums, include a good narrative and specifically request an R&R age exemption. DO NOT lie about your age. Once you create an application, we will reply with further information.

Dont listen to this guy hes not qualified enough for the job, I would go to @Viper. Sorry @destruct your not tricking anyone with this post

3 minutes ago, destruct said:

Make an R&R application in the support section of the forums, include a good narrative and specifically request an R&R age exemption. DO NOT lie about your age. Once you create an application, CommanderSuki or Kyle will reply with further information.

Fixed it for you

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It's not easy, I know from experience. There is currently only 3 underage medics that I can think of at the moment including me. Trust me when I say it is not easy, they want to see you prove yourself of that maturity and dedication. I'd talk with @Mercury and see if you can work something out with him. Good luck on your journey I wish you the best of luck. :bender-dance:

• 2 weeks later...