Question about HEMTTs?

not sure with the new processing times, but it used to be 3 seconds for every item processed... so HEMMT is what 1000 space? so a shroom run of (each weigh 2) 500 +60 in bergan =560 x 3 = 1680 seconds / by 60 for minutes, and you get 28 minutes (single processed).... this doesn't count double processing nor does it include gathering time, in between transport time or refilling inv. So I think from pulling truck to selling you are likely looking at 45min - 1 hr... if you cap cartel maybe 40-55mins depending on run...

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, MAV said:

not sure with the new processing times, but it used to be 3 seconds for every item processed... so HEMMT is what 1000 space? so a shroom run of (each weigh 2) 500 +60 in bergan =560 x 3 = 1680 seconds / by 60 for minutes, and you get 28 minutes (single processed).... this doesn't count double processing nor does it include gathering time, in between transport time or refilling inv. So I think from pulling truck to selling you are likely looking at 45min - 1 hr... if you cap cartel maybe 40-55mins depending on run...

Factor in all the times you get robbed just for using a HEMTT and you looking closer to 3 days per run

4 minutes ago, RDyer216 said:

Factor in all the times you get robbed just for using a HEMTT and you looking closer to 3 days per run

Well i mean I used to be able to do hem runs easily i would do 3-4 before i get robbed once but i also haven't dont a run in close to a month since i have a lot of vigi money left

• Hmm 1

If you've got money I recommend buying a house close to your preferred drug processor, get a tempest device and fill that with the ingredients and take it to your house. Once your house is full get an SUV and process out of that. I don't recommend doing runs in a big truck because everyone's dick gets hard when they see a hemtt

What I would recommend is do a Meth or Moonshine run (Meth is better) with a Blackfish and Hemmt transport. with the right math and storing of each ingredient you'll make hella money. 

Just get yourself a good pilot. @Trump24 Is a good and trusted one.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, RDyer216 said:

How likely are you to get robbed early in the mornings when the player count is like 20, not counting random chance like APD showing up or something like that?

1 hour ago, Rascal said:

How likely are you to get robbed early in the mornings when the player count is like 20, not counting random chance like APD showing up or something like that?

Think about this meth is all hills and your in a truck going 30 kmph ur gonna take awhile also if cops are on and they have nothing to do what are they gonna do? PATROL

• Like 1