So police can just track you?

• Admin
1 hour ago, Timothy said:

How is that fair, fun or balanced

Fair - You can easily put a jammer on it or store and re pull if you have any suspicion of cops touching your vehicle. 

Fun - You potentially get a fight and if you win it makes the drug money all that more satisfying. If not, the cops make money so a lot of fun. 

Balanced - See ‘Fair’

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Timothy said:

Early in the morning, like 7 police on are messing with me and tracked my vehicle. I drive to an illegal zone, leave and then get sent to jail.

it's amazing that police have access to the same things civilians do, ain't it? in all seriousness tho there are many ways to either stop police from tracking you car, or to completely negate the effects of a gps tracker.

2 hours ago, Timothy said:

Early in the morning, like 7 police on are messing with me and tracked my vehicle. I drive to an illegal zone, leave and then get sent to jail.

Get a quad and do apples!

Big brain moves, "let me repair your vehicle for you, sorry for the misunderstanding" have a deputy pretend to challenge you in repairing it faster, then one repair, and one track, ez pz...

• Like 1
  • Hmm 1
  • Admin
54 minutes ago, hawk said:

GPS trackers are easy to counter, and the cops will distract you while putting them on your car so watch out for that 

37 minutes ago, MAV said:

Big brain moves, "let me repair your vehicle for you, sorry for the misunderstanding" have a deputy pretend to challenge you in repairing it faster, then one repair, and one track, ez pz...

RATS why would you spoil the pro APD tactics 

• Like 1

Just don't let them track you lol.

Officers need probable cause for a stop to ask them what their PC is and what law you violated before stepping out of your vehicle (and alt f10 if you didn't break the law). Before you step out of the car if you're clean store your weapons and keep an eye on the cops, if they ask for you to be restrained let them know you're unarmed and refuse to put your hands up until they can articulate a clear reason to restrain you also never consent to a search if you're not clean. if one goes to one side follow him and tell him to stop messing with your car if he starts tracking. If they threaten to tase you and you have no bounty do not actively resist, if they tase you also save that clip, wait for them to finish and let you go and continue.

If you can park far from a black market in an appropriate parking spot (gas station) and run to buy a jammer if you're already filled and can't store in a house or put away and pull another vehicle. If that doesn't interest you finish your run, if they (the same people) raid you save the clip and ask for a supervisor during processing, make clear the tracker was put on during an unlawful traffic stop and the police tased you with no cause, if that actually happened to you be ready to provide evidence and go to support. If that doesn't get you released and you still feel like it was unjust, compile all your evidence and submit it as an IA report on the officer/s involved but for the love of god do not screech this to them during the process, if they were wrong they will be dealt with appropriately and won't do so again.

If all else fails you're a free inhabitant and under article 9 they have no right to interfere with your traveling vessel.

good luck!

• Downvote 3
7 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

why do you write an essay for every response nobody wants to read paragraphs

Because I don't really care if people read it or not, If I reply to something I'm either giving information for the person posting, making a joke or arguing with someone.

I'm not dumbing myself down for other people if my ideas need to be well articulated, if someone reads and wants to jump in great! Otherwise I couldn't care less.

• Downvote 1
48 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

why do you write an essay for every response nobody wants to read paragraphs

38 minutes ago, sploding said:

Because I don't really care if people read it or not, If I reply to something I'm either giving information for the person posting, making a joke or arguing with someone.

I'm not dumbing myself down for other people if my ideas need to be well articulated, if someone reads and wants to jump in great! Otherwise I couldn't care less.

If people care enough about improving or whatever it may be, they will read it. If you don’t care you won’t. I read it just cause I have nothing better to do.

• Like 1
On 1/22/2019 at 10:25 AM, Timothy said:

Trackers are put on your vehicle, when we suspect you will be doing something illegle or have malicious intent. But, notmali after having a run in with the police, you should normally suspect that something is up, and there may be a tracker on you vehicle. Illegal runs are always sketchy and if you are willing to commit the crime, be ready to face potential concequences if caught.

On 1/22/2019 at 2:31 PM, sploding said:

When I see someone something that long while I’m chillin checking on the forums, I immediently scroll further

your wasting your time