Cartel Events

9 hours ago, sped said:

this is some good shit

Actually!!! Good job @DeadPooL and everyone else who had part in this 

2 minutes ago, Evann said:

LOL. Not tryin to hate. But if gangs r actually coming to fight, he won’t make it out of his gangshed.

Why is that . Doubt anyone even has sever 3 gang sheds 

24 minutes ago, Evann said:

LOL. Not tryin to hate. But if gangs r actually coming to fight, he won’t make it out of his gangshed.

Starts sentence with not trying to hate. Proceeds to hate. 

Not trying to hate but I havent saw Asstro cap a cartel in a week. Get what I'm saying? Differently some hate in there.

50 minutes ago, 1-800TryHards said:

Actually!!! Good job @DeadPooL and everyone else who had part in this 

Why is that . Doubt anyone even has sever 3 gang sheds 

Plenty of people have s3 sheds. Like Blackwater

42 minutes ago, Cousin Cletus said:

Not trying to hate but I havent saw Asstro cap a cartel in a week. Get what I'm saying? Differently some hate in there.

yah bc we arent playing rn. taking a break. sorry we play other games other than this dead one

2 hours ago, Cousin Cletus said:

Cause there is no reason to get on cap anymore. I’m sure Astro would love to fight but there isn’t fights on Olympus, plague has basically left the server. nobody fights the only people who get cap these days are farming gangs like cousin that take caps while nobody on or nobody wants to fight

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Drippp said:

Cause there is no reason to get on cap anymore. I’m sure Astro would love to fight but there isn’t fights on Olympus, plague has basically left the server. nobody fights the only people who get cap these days are farming gangs like cousin that take caps while nobody on or nobody wants to fight

If we are on cap we want to fight. Not sure what your talking about there. We normally only do cartels after 7 when server is full. Fought tree for two hours last night. If a gang holds a cartel I will normally send them a message asking if they would like to push, if we lose and want to come back we will ask if they want to hold. People steady saying cartels are dead thats why they dont fight, but its dead because your not fighting. 

1 minute ago, Energyyy said:

No point of logging on both rebels will be camped

If only there were 3 more

7 minutes ago, Drippp said:

There are plenty of reasons. Olympus has catered to cartel fighters a lot. If you don’t think so what is one thing you want to change?

2 minutes ago, NokiaStrong said:

If only there were 3 more

There are plenty of reasons. Olympus has catered to cartel fighters a lot. If you don’t think so what is one thing you want to change?

Asylum made the big play to unban everyone and it worked. Now there are fights all day every day, but Olympus won't because the servers are full and so is the owners pocket so who cares!!!

Edited by Drippp
2 minutes ago, Drippp said:

Asylum made the big play to unban everyone and it worked. Now there are fights all day every day, but Olympus won't because the servers are full and so is the owners pocket so who cares!!!

Really tho It was a 200 iq play tbh

perfect timing with Jesse as dev and new ownership

• Like 1

No titans and surely the medics will help their friends why not just no medics and have dope crates in the middle of cap. Also can imagine rebels being camped by a gang so maybe something on that as well. If this is done the event would be fun otherwise can see it being more of a pain.

2 hours ago, Proximity^ said:

No titans and surely the medics will help their friends why not just no medics and have dope crates in the middle of cap. Also can imagine rebels being camped by a gang so maybe something on that as well. If this is done the event would be fun otherwise can see it being more of a pain.

Amen brother. Fat amen 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Drippp said:

But why is unbanning cheaters the only answer?  These cheaters like to fight illigimately.  Of course they want to fight.  They have the edge in their favor.

2 hours ago, Proximity^ said:

If a medic is seen doing this then report them.  Most medics will do their best to keep the fight alive.  No sense picking up all of team A if they have a chance to get one of two of team B.  I will surely drop some dope crates if I am on during event.  But I am more interested in revives.

15 minutes ago, RDyer216 said:

But why is unbanning cheaters the only answer?  These cheaters like to fight illigimately.  Of course they want to fight.  They have the edge in their favor.

The cheaters will cheat again and be banned within a week just like what happened on asylum.