keyboard Recommendations

• SWAT Commander

I have the razer ornata chroma. I's keys are pretty low profile which I like personally, along with the wrist pad. It also has a bunch of RGB features, you can customize whatever profile you want for it, and or use presets. If you have a razer mouse with rgb, it also can sync with the mouse or whatever other RGB razer device. A downside is that it doesn't have dedicated macro keys, which isn't that bad, I just bind macros to keys I don't use.

• Lead Map Designer
  • SWAT Commander
11 minutes ago, Mighty said:

Does anyone have any good recommendations on a good monitor? In the market to buy some.

Not sure if you like ultrawide, but I have really started to love the LG Ultrawide monitor. it's 75GHz which isn't too high, but with 2560x1080 it feels like you can see a lot more than on a 1920x1080 monitor. Not too sure if it actually effects anything, but I have just really started to like ultrawide monitors.

3 hours ago, Metro said:

So I am looking for a new keyboard and am looking at either ducky, Corsair or Logitech. any recommendations 

I prefer the walmart or target ones. They have a great price and always come with directions 

Likes this one https://www.walmart.com/ip/HP-USB-Slim-Business-Keyboard/153393300

• Downvote 1
  • Senior Developer

You won't find a better keyboard with backlights than a ducky, but that said, I've owned all the following.

• WASD v2
  • Das Keyboard Ultimate and Ninja
  • Corsair k70
  • Filco Majestouch Ninja 2

By far the best build quality I've ever seen is on the Filco. that thing is awesome. It's plain-looking, but you won't find a better keyboard out there. While I loved the customization, removable chord, and good customer support from WASD, their board was kind-of a lemon for me and I had a lot of problems with it. Apparently my experience isn't common, but I kind-of avoid them now, especially since it's actually easy to get Filco boards in the states now.

8 hours ago, codeYeTi said:

You won't find a better keyboard with backlights than a ducky, but that said, I've owned all the following.

• WASD v2
  • Das Keyboard Ultimate and Ninja
  • Corsair k70
  • Filco Majestouch Ninja 2

By far the best build quality I've ever seen is on the Filco. that thing is awesome. It's plain-looking, but you won't find a better keyboard out there. While I loved the customization, removable chord, and good customer support from WASD, their board was kind-of a lemon for me and I had a lot of problems with it. Apparently my experience isn't common, but I kind-of avoid them now, especially since it's actually easy to get Filco boards in the states now.

It better have a picture of a duck on it or its just trash

Edited by Mason Harrison?

I've got the Logitech G910 because I was sick of fat-fingering every key I tapped.

I've got to say,  I love the keyboard but every so often it doesn't cooperate with me, and I have to physically restart my computer in order to fix it if unplugging it doesn't work, which it often doesn't.

I'm considering switching to a Corsair K55 but I'd like to know which mouse to get alongside it. I'd rather not have to download both Logitech and Corsair software and have different hardware as well. Anyone got a Corsair mouse they'd like to recommend?

On 2/4/2019 at 6:58 PM, Metro said:

So I am looking for a new keyboard and am looking at either ducky, Corsair or Logitech. any recommendations 

To be very honest with you, the "Razer Ornata Chroma" is a very good and in the moderately priced keyboard that will provide you with hyperclick keycaps. Should give that a try.

10 minutes ago, SiNFULL said:

To be very honest with you, the "Razer Ornata Chroma" is a very good and in the moderately priced keyboard that will provide you with hyperclick keycaps. Should give that a try.

Razer For Life baby 

• Like 1