Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Gang Wars XIV

On 2/15/2019 at 5:25 PM, drama said:

Exceptions can (and will) be made for some. 

you shouldn't need an hour requirement for the amount of time you have playing in the last month just for how long you have on Olympus to stop some ban evaders

4 hours ago, Millennium said:

I love the amount of people that disagree with the requirements. I wonder why:hmm::Kappa:

At first glance the requirements seems stupid but it makes sense because the 15mil shows that the gang is a actual gang and some thrown together gang for the event 

• Downvote 3

@Elements. All of these rules are implemented for a reason. I'm certain staff could care less about a ban evader in gang wars compared to something much bigger than that. There are ways of getting that hour requirement fairly quickly dog lmao 

2 minutes ago, Elements. said:

inactive players should be able to play is what im saying

Nah it’s for cartel growth. Would rather smaller gangs have a chance and maybe they start fighting more rather than TI/PLAGUE vs prime and that’s it. Also inactive players will just win the event and sell the money and I sat and wasted my Saturday hosting an event no one gives a shit about 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, drama said:

Nah it’s for cartel growth. Would rather smaller gangs have a chance and maybe they start fighting more rather than TI/PLAGUE vs prime and that’s it. Also inactive players will just win the event and sell the money and I sat and wasted my Saturday hosting an event no one gives a shit about 

this ^

3 minutes ago, drama said:

thats what it is going to be "TI vs PLAGUE vs prime"

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...