Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Gang Wars XIV

Just now, Drama said:

Y’all wouldn’t have made it past [KS] in the first round anyways

wow, i am flabbergasted that you would insult literally the gang that has been keeping civ life and cop life going. we're nuts at everything we do, we're undefeatable. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, thor said:

Yikes, Them requirements are actually fucking retarded. IMO Kinda destroys it. Should just make it Peters Rules

I kinda like em tbh although they are a bit much they make it so that the gangs that do participate are seriously competing.  

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, thor said:

Yikes, Them requirements are actually fucking retarded. IMO Kinda destroys it. Should just make it Peters Rules

Sorry you feel that way. Not going to have gangs coming over and winning and selling the money then going back to their server. These requirements won’t affect any Olympus based gangs. The goal of this gang wars is to give the gangs that play on the server what they want and influence gangs that don’t currently fight much incentive to wanting to learn or do it more often. If these are accomplished then Gang Wars 15 will be more free.

• Like 9
11 minutes ago, Drama said:

and influence gangs that don’t currently fight much incentive to wanting to learn or do it more often. 

That would be me but I’m trash. Not so sure if gangwars is the place to start though. But maybe

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Claysive said:

That would be me but I’m trash. Not so sure if gangwars is the place to start though. But maybe

This doesn’t feel like the best setting to learn how to fight cartels.  We already show up fully geared to cap and get rook banged by a blind fellow who just had his kidney removed.

If you host a Noob Wars then it may be a little more fit for my level of fighting.  At least I know we can take down [HEX] there.  :D