APD Handbook Update 2/24/2019

4 minutes ago, Pledge said:

It is, so yes, they could use it. You asked if there were restrictions

What’s the point of this addition? Is it just another way to get back to an hq if you somehow are stuck?

3 minutes ago, NokiaStrong said:

What’s the point of this addition? Is it just another way to get back to an hq if you somehow are stuck?

Yeah, and allows for a little fun for the cops. I flew a civ's Orca back to HQ and thought "wouldnt this be fun for everyone"?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Pledge said:

Yeah, and allows for a little fun for the cops. I flew a civ's Orca back to HQ and thought "wouldnt this be fun for everyone"?

“THIS IS AN EXECUTIVE DECISION” steals orca

49 minutes ago, Pledge said:

Kavala was pretty aids when you have to return code 3

Kavala is also pretty aids where pos get to bust down doors

When seniors fly in helis and sit above square so you cant touch houses

When martial law is enforced and everyone gets shot because everyone clumps up in general store

When cops dont impound cars, and we cant store them because of this combat store script.

When cops bait 3:1s

But yeah sure getting rook banged out of a hatchback sure must be aids

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Pledge said:

The owner of the vehicle gives permission for the vehicle to be used as transport and the vehicle is non illegal

Doesn't say that the owner needs to be in custody. Just saying. Also, didn't think about the medic vehicle rules thanks for the reminder. @hawk

Edited by Dargen
Just now, decla said:

just curious why take trial by combat away from corps and give to seniors can they not be trusted or??

No APD can be trusted in general *change my mind* :Kappa:

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Panda :) said:

Last I was told this is against the rules but it wasn’t something I read I was told baiting a 3 to 1 and sniping them with lethal sin not allowed.

Idk about the lethal part but baiting a 3/1 is perfectly legal since no one is forcing 3 civs to take someone hostage, by that logic bait car arrests and red zone texts aren't PC for an arrest.

• Downvote 1
15 hours ago, Pledge said:

4. The owner of the vehicle gives permission for the vehicle to be used as transport and the vehicle is non illegal

Is this only for transporting APD suspects? Or can it be used for moving APD units from A to B?

33 minutes ago, sploding said:

Idk about the lethal part but baiting a 3/1 is perfectly legal since no one is forcing 3 civs to take someone hostage, by that logic bait car arrests and red zone texts aren't PC for an arrest.

Well by baiting I assumed he meant a deputy standing in square with his hands up bait is bait wheather they take it or not is a different story.

15 hours ago, Pledge said:

Upon popular demand:

Changes appear in sequential order

1) Deputies may now respawn to get with a PO as long as neither the PO or Deputy is in a fight or heading to one (this means no fed reserve respawning)

2) If you can be shot with an explosive round 6.5 minigun why not with lethal MXM? Well now you can

3) Basically formal way to replace old SDARs, the system is being released next update but will not be used too often

4) Officers are no longer required to return code 3 to active situations outside of red-zones, meaning you don't have to drive to Kavala code 3, and instead can drive up, and then engage with the criminal verbally if you choose

5) If a civ says you can drive his car to go back to HQ you are welcome to do so

6) Same old blindfold rule, if they wait till the end and say they want a pardon but they didn't tell you they were blindfolded you don't have to pardon them, but if they say it and you ignore them then you have to pardon them

7) Recon changes -- Planes can be recon with more than 1 person if they so choose 

8) Recon can enter rebel and warzone without lights and sirens

I think that's it :)

Correct me if I'm wrong but you ahve to verbally engage anyway when code 3'ing into an active situation. Which would make this new rule unnecessary.

21 minutes ago, Hisoka said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but you ahve to verbally engage anyway when code 3'ing into an active situation. Which would make this new rule unnecessary.

Technically no when returning to a situation that is still unfolding.