Ownership Change

16 minutes ago, Fat Clemenza said:

Started out with MCPD, then MCOS, and now our ownership is proof positive that it’s MC Ownership. I’m so proud. Whadaya think @Corporal Moob

But seriously. I’d like to see a modded server and/or GTA V RP server. Like some have said, ArmA will inevitably die, so it’d be good to diversify. 

Clemenza for Los Santos Police Department Chief or Bust tbh.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, xanx said:

crooked teeth lookin ass call viper one more time retard and i'll fuck you up fatty.

"Olympus Gang: Blackwater" sure buddy good luck with that one 500_F_41531007_9qfsUt2jvtyk6HyL7S2xyKaZwThqLoxK.jpg.e0c31a07de4e4761e0ea9eb5698a109f.jpg

23 hours ago, Viper said:

not one of age.

are you his backup? pissoff fuckwad you're no better than the twat himself. If you shit on peter, I shit on you. 

What are you his personal whiteknight? Off my dick nigga my dead nan has more sense than you, back to the plane retard 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Admin

@Ares that is awesome news man! I know you’ll make this place great! My favorite MC member that I could never understand. Great co worker too!! 

I know that I did not agree with a lot of @Peter Long ‘s policies but man he always did a lot of good for this server... I salute you bro. 

22 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

@Ares that is awesome news man! I know you’ll make this place great! My favorite MC member that I could never understand. Great co worker too!! 

I know that I did not agree with a lot of @Peter Long ‘s policies but man he always did a lot of good for this server... I salute you bro. 

Which policies specifically?

• PogChamp 1
  • TriHard 1
1 hour ago, IGD EXO said:

it doesn't matter your retired 

Just because I retired does not mean I don't care about the community. Once you become a mega badass, you don't just stop.

Also, watch your tone child. I've contributed more to the community in 2 hours than you have in your entire time spent here. Don't make me break out one of my roasting pans and serve you up. 

• Haha 1
  • PogChamp 2
  • TriHard 1
6 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

Just because I retired does not mean I don't care about the community. Once you become a mega badass, you don't just stop.

Also, watch your tone child. I've contributed more to the community in 2 hours than you have in your entire time spent here. Don't make me break out one of my roasting pans and serve you up. 

:peterscream:

1 hour ago, Peter Long said:

I apologize master 

• Like 1
  • Admin
On 3/19/2019 at 5:36 PM, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

You know we never saw hand in hand on some things staff related but that doesn’t mean I never respected and appreciated everything you did for the community ;)

• Love 1
On 3/18/2019 at 2:15 PM, Ares said:

As many of you now know @Peter Long has stepped down from owner and passed the reigns on to me.

As the new owner of Olympus i want to reassure that all donations from Mcdili on wards will be honoured, if you donated when Posiedon was owner then you will receive legacy donation rewards (if we can find the payment or you can provide the payment info). 

Anything that peter has approved for the server will still be implemented unless it turns out we missed something and it will cause issues.

At the moment there will not be any major changed, there may be in the future when i get settled in and get the teething issues out the way.

For my future plans I want to try and expand the community into possible different game modes within Arma and with games outside of Arma. I realise we have tried to do something similar in the past, and it didn't end up working out, but this time im hoping to do something different. This time we will be doing things the right way, releasing things properly and efficiently. I want to bring the best for the community, and grow it to be something bigger then itself. Hopefully everything will work out as planned, and I thank you for your patience!

I would like to thank the whole staff (yes that includes the designers) that put in a lot of work and love into the community you are guys amazing we could not do this with out you guys.

I would also like to thank everyone that is apart of the community and everyone that supports us to keep on going.

If you have any questions that isn't unban me or this guy, then dont be afraid to ask just pm me on the forums or if you see me in teamspeak shoot me a message i will try and reply to all.

I hope i do you proud @Peter Long

Ares

Bye hope you feel better.

this will be nice cause its not that its hard to leave RP, the same way i left ILRPG back in arma 2 days, its that its hard to leave a community so if the server branched out different ways the community could keep on going no matter if you are burnt out in Arma you could go play on Olympus dayz or something simular and still have good interactions with the community :)

people might see me as a degenerate, a retard or whatever the fuck According to @Pledge im the reason people shoot up schools, but still the community grows on you and you kinda become a part of that shit real fast by just playing abit :) so therefore i hope this works out