Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Recent Events

On 3/21/2019 at 5:30 PM, Tb:) said:

Recent events within Olympus has made me step down and leave for good. I started on the APD under the command of @Corporal Moob of which was the best chief. don't @ me. 

I came to this server for Role play and to have fun with the community. When then I met @Sociopathic. Me and him on Archetype and Olympus were really good friends, we played cop together alot and we were the perfect duo. I inevitably quit Olympus for the army. It failed really really bad. But when I came back to the Olympus community to play with THE BEST friend I've made on a video game had since passed. 

Now basically, I started streaming, in which i got corp from, ( basically did ). Then i started live streaming IRL, Pizza Runs and fun games, but Somehow someway i had leaked my phone number and my address. Now come recently the past couple of days have been very very rough for me. People started coming to my door, (weird people) asking for sex. Asking for money, asking for a service. Now most recently I've had a man case my house with intent to rob. All i have to say to this damn toxic community is what have you become? You use to be the place to come have fun and fight. Now you're getting people to ruin somebody's life. 

Now im not posting any of @'s of people that i will miss. Because they're are really none of you. None of you can be trusted. 

:o7:

o7 to everyone. I don't think ill be missed.

cya tb I loved playing with you but app good things come to an end. PS it's me hisoka love ya.