PSA - PLEASE READ - hacked cash/hacking etc.

Just now, Google said:

@someStaff Will Medic/Cop/Civ time rollback along with the relating statistic medic/cops?

We at the APD and RnR will be tracking it, and @Fusah will be giving his best to maintain it. So yes, it will.

5 hours ago, Ryan said:

Nope. We will not guarantee unbans for the people that have spent money, as we did send out a warning previously in which most decided to not follow. The cause for this rollback is because of the people we ended up banning for throwing money around like its candy, so unfortunately they will not be rewarded.

there was no warning by staff when the first case of hacked money came about which happened last sunday and I received money and fucked around that day and got permed for it, no staff said anything against it no posts were made nothing, this was before destruct made a post this was before this post,

seems a little fried that I can get permed for that with no statement advocating against it as most that received the money the first time this happened just expected a rollback the first time it happened not the 8th time or whatever

• Owner
4 minutes ago, Grim Khan said:

there was no warning by staff when the first case of hacked money came about which happened last sunday and I received money and fucked around that day and got permed for it, no staff said anything against it no posts were made nothing, this was before destruct made a post this was before this post,

seems a little fried that I can get permed for that with no statement advocating against it as most that received the money the first time this happened just expected a rollback the first time it happened not the 8th time or whatever

Prior to destructs post we made status updates. I know for a fact @MAV was one of those people that made the post. We also spammed side chat as money was being hacked in not to use it or you will receive a perm. We took every step prior to destructs post. The only reason destruct made the post is so we don’t have to repeat ourselves every day. 

12 minutes ago, Legion23966 said:

what about money earned from cartels???? we had the cartels almost all day on server 3 Friday before the scripter hit the server at 11pm. So what do we do about that??

Any legit money such as cartels should be comped if comp request is submitted. 

I have a suggestion DONT roll back the server and just take the time and take the hack money and items. THis Roll back Will might make people quit. Just take the time to save the server not destroy it. This roll back will make the hacker want to hack more. There has to be another way. Also all this time we you guys are trying to roll back the gear you could be taking away the hack money. IF the roll back does happen i will have no money instead of my 175mil that i got form betting people that had legit money. 

1 hour ago, Google said:

dood I gained a lot of revives I don't want those to be removed :(

Track what you get and request comp

36 minutes ago, Legion23966 said:

what about money earned from cartels???? we had the cartels almost all day on server 3 Friday before the scripter hit the server at 11pm. So what do we do about that??

Request comp for money earned

9 minutes ago, Fearless ;) said:

I have a suggestion DONT roll back the server and just take the time and take the hack money and items. THis Roll back Will might make people quit. Just take the time to save the server not destroy it. This roll back will make the hacker want to hack more. There has to be another way. Also all this time we you guys are trying to roll back the gear you could be taking away the hack money. IF the roll back does happen i will have no money instead of my 175mil that i got form betting people that had legit money. 

I appreciate the concern, but from the people that run the servers (many of whom have years of experience on staff), we're asking that to maintain the balanced aspect of our servers, you trust that this is the only feasible option that we are granted in our current situation. No one is happy that a few inbred fucks got salty that we don't want cheaters on our server and decided to pull this shit.

ROLLING BACK AINT GONNA FIX SHIT

It's just gonna piss everyone off and then the hackers will come back and do it again and again. Invest in a better anticheat and contact Bohemia dont try and blame the community for your fuck ups!

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, -BBK- Tyler said:

ROLLING BACK AINT GONNA FIX SHIT

It's just gonna piss everyone off and then the hackers will come back and do it again and again. Invest in a better anticheat and contact Bohemia dont try and blame the community for your fuck ups!

Alright im pretty tired of repeating myself, you obviously don't know shit because it seems like you haven't even read the post, so leave it to the people who know who actually know whats going on and shut up before you say something else unintelligent. Most of the community realize that OS is proceeding with the best route possible, so rub your two brain cells together and follow suit.

• Like 2