Do you think there should be a roll back YES OR NO

Do you think there should be a roll back  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think there should be a roll back YES OR NO

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/01/19 at 05:56 AM

• Lead Developer

The amount of problems there would be without a rollback, make it the best option to have one.

If we don't, it will take - as admins have stated - days, weeks, if not months to fix all of the problems caused by the money and such.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Fraali said:

The amount of problems there would be without a rollback, make it the best option to have one.

If we don't, it will take - as admins have stated - days, weeks, if not months to fix all of the problems caused by the money and such.

Well thats turn but there are staff for a reason They act like its that hard to take money, WP's and stuff that was bought with it. 

8 minutes ago, Fearless ;) said:

Do you think there should be a roll back YES OR NO

I don’t think it matters what anyone thinks to be honest.  Rollbacks are happening.  I’m confident this poll won’t change anything.  

Unfortunately there are too many variables to manually fix the issue, and this community was too brain dead to do the right thing and abused the hell out of the hacked cash.

2 minutes ago, Fearless ;) said:

Well thats turn but there are staff for a reason They act like its that hard to take money, WP's and stuff that was bought with it. 

Yeah there is staff to solve things like this but the amount of logs since the money being hacked in and the amount of times the money has changed hands it make it almost impossible to remove all the money

I would be immensely shocked if the admins didn't plan on a rollback. Yes, even if they spent the days, weeks, or months taking back Money, WPs, and stuff bought with either ~ that doesn't undo the stuff they use or lose in the meantime. Imagine the next potentially month of people just busying and blowing suicide vests since they have 2 billion dollars and limited time to blow it.

(all tho this defiantly doesn't happen, and "Lamps" are never sold :Kappa: Imagine the amount of scammed players being sold hacked money. Then (although not allowed by staff) go complaining to staff / Bohemia more so than might already happen.

1 hour ago, RDyer216 said:

I don’t think it matters what anyone thinks to be honest.  Rollbacks are happening.  I’m confident this poll won’t change anything.  

Unfortunately there are too many variables to manually fix the issue, and this community was too brain dead to do the right thing and abused the hell out of the hacked cash.

U R fuckin ridiculous if u think nobody would abuse it

• Admin

Because it was abused that is why we are having the roll back. Because LOGIC on everyone’s side. “Ok dumbasses let’s do that thing they told us NOT to do” - “ Ok dumbasses let’s go complain on the forums about that thing we were told NOT to do and now there are repurcussions... mehhhhhhhh”

Pains me to say it but a rollback is the only logical solution if you want Olympus back to the way it was. 

15 minutes ago, poof| kicked from astro :( said:

U R fuckin ridiculous if u think nobody would abuse it

Who said nobody?  I’m saying tooooooo many.  S2 was full retard last night. Everyone rocking mk200 with suppressor or titans.  All 4 rebels camped and jets crashing left and right.  And I know you broke boys don’t drive ifrits and striders around normally like that.  Seizing them left and right on cop yesterday.

If the staff had to ban a couple players per restart I would understand, but it’s far worse than it should be.  And none of this included the money laundering that’s being attempted. 150 mil bets my ass.  Only 13 players had even close to 150 mil on all 3 servers, and these idiots think staff is gonna believe it’s legit.

Im with a rollback cause I know my comp request will be legit and staff won’t have to deal with any BS on my part.  Might take a while, but at least I’m not part of he problem.

• PogChamp 1
26 minutes ago, RDyer216 said:

Who said nobody?  I’m saying tooooooo many.  S2 was full retard last night. Everyone rocking mk200 with suppressor or titans.  All 4 rebels camped and jets crashing left and right.  And I know you broke boys don’t drive ifrits and striders around normally like that.  Seizing them left and right on cop yesterday.

If the staff had to ban a couple players per restart I would understand, but it’s far worse than it should be.  And none of this included the money laundering that’s being attempted. 150 mil bets my ass.  Only 13 players had even close to 150 mil on all 3 servers, and these idiots think staff is gonna believe it’s legit.

Im with a rollback cause I know my comp request will be legit and staff won’t have to deal with any BS on my part.  Might take a while, but at least I’m not part of he problem.

im saying you are stupid thinking 90% of the playerbase wouldnt use hacked cash, you are too fuckin goody for that or whatever since u are soo good at making money on medic but yea people who are broke dont get on to grind money they get on to have fun and i dont know what you expect from those people when they are given 2billion. And 2, i aint fuckin broke smd, u play medic never seen your dumbass at a cartel

25 minutes ago, poof| kicked from astro :( said:

im saying you are stupid thinking 90% of the playerbase wouldnt use hacked cash, you are too fuckin goody for that or whatever since u are soo good at making money on medic but yea people who are broke dont get on to grind money they get on to have fun and i dont know what you expect from those people when they are given 2billion. And 2, i aint fuckin broke smd, u play medic never seen your dumbass at a cartel

I’m on cartel often enough.  I’m the dead guy waiting for the medic that never shows.  Just cause I can’t shoot, doesn’t mean I won’t try every once in a while.

I farm so I can afford guns.  And I definitely avoid breaking rules.  Not because I’m “too goody”, but because being banned doesn’t allow me to play the game very well.

19 hours ago, RDyer216 said:

I’m on cartel often enough.  I’m the dead guy waiting for the medic that never shows.  Just cause I can’t shoot, doesn’t mean I won’t try every once in a while.

I farm so I can afford guns.  And I definitely avoid breaking rules.  Not because I’m “too goody”, but because being banned doesn’t allow me to play the game very well.

lol, guess u dont know what a vpn is