Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD Handbook Update 5/5/2019 V2.0

Just now, hawk said:

The deerstands were brought up months ago, therefore it wasn't recent and that change was approved under Peter.

Glad I could finally get a reply! :4head: First off, stop spreading fake news about deerstands being sneaked in. Second, when Ares became owner he said he was going forward with any change approved under Peter. The time to argue against the map change had already passed, maybe run a better sapd or something?

Just now, hawk said:

The deerstands were brought up months ago, therefore it wasn't recent and that change was approved under Peter.

And ares had plenty of opportunities to say no to it but did he? Nah. When was this change brought up at a staff meeting? When was this discussed between civ council and staff? When was this idea EVER mentioned outside of a select few? 

Just now, Bloodmoon said:

Glad I could finally get a reply! :4head: First off, stop spreading fake news about deerstands being sneaked in. Second, when Ares became owner he said he was going forward with any change approved under Peter. The time to argue against the map change had already passed, maybe run a better sapd or something?

Ah yes I forgot people must remember something that was brought up 5 months ago.

Just now, hawk said:

Ah yes I forgot people must remember something that was brought up 5 months ago.

What are you even referring to here lmao? Ares or sapd? If sapd that is on all of you as it was documented as being approved on the civ council blog post, and whoever was representing the apd at the time should be writting down that gets approved/denied. I think you just need to work on your sapd bro lmao.

Just now, hawk said:

There is still stuff I brought up a year ago on the dev list. It takes time for stuff to be added. 

Reasons for holding stuff back would be dev time, more pressing matters, better content, and in this case holding it off for performance.

As for accusing me of sneaking something in when Im not allowed to touch the changelog is just petty. Accusing me of exploiting to tap slots is just petty af. You know me I would never do any of those things. Im told anything I want to bring up or add, change, remove from the server I MUST go to a staff meeting. I can not pull a pledge and spam ares in the middle of the night asking for a change.

• Like 1
Just now, hawk said:

Ah yes, I forgot it was WRITTEN DOWN, given a opportunity to discuss, left as a OPEN topic, open for change and approved by both the chief, owner, current owner and majority of everyone when it was initially discussed and to make things better it was actually brought up at a staff meeting and not sneaked in like this.

1 minute ago, swervy said:

God forbid APD lose some feds on coplympus! lets give 90% of them lethals n1 m8 well played nice balance

Lose some feds? The past 2 days I only remember winning a single bw out of probably 20. Having tons of hawks, at offroads and other vehicles flooding the economy is not good 

7 minutes ago, Dank MeeMoo said:

Lose some feds? The past 2 days I only remember winning a single bw out of probably 20. Having tons of hawks, at offroads and other vehicles flooding the economy is not good 

Maybe sapd should utilize their tools. Maybe apd shouldn't push on quadbikes. Maybe apd shouldn't push the same spot for the same fed/bw.

1 minute ago, Bloodmoon said:

Maybe sapd should utilize their tools. Maybe apd shouldn't push on quadbikes. Maybe apd shouldn't push the same spot for the same fed/bw.

@Pledge

1 minute ago, Bloodmoon said:

Mfw civs have to teach apd how to play :4head:

Just now, Bloodmoon said:

I keep seeing people bring up the quadbike thing but I’ve only ever seen 2 quadbikes at feds before ever you act as if it’s a huge issue. What tools don’t we utilize, when people spam hunters everybody complaining about balance and hawks are only useful after the bomb blows. 

1 minute ago, Dank MeeMoo said:

I keep seeing people bring up the quadbike thing but I’ve only ever seen 2 quadbikes at feds before ever you act as if it’s a huge issue. What tools don’t we utilize, when people spam hunters everybody complaining about balance and hawks are only useful after the bomb blows. 

What you see != what is happening. Out of all feds/bw's we've done we have only seen at most 3 hawks, and a handful of hunters. If apd isn't trying why should they get a buff?

1 minute ago, Dank MeeMoo said:

You shouldn't see any quads at a fed really. 

5 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

What you see != what is happening. Out of all feds/bw's we've done we have only seen at most 3 hawks, and a handful of hunters. If apd isn't trying why should they get a buff?

of course I don't see everything but i also see no counter evidence about the quadbikes so i guess we're at a standstill. You have to keep in mind there isn't always sapd on to pull shit like this, usually there is atleast a staff sergeant and sometimes a sergeant but not always. Other times though there are 10+ sapd who will pull 4 hawks so I don't think it's fair to make a comparison if only a select few people have access to these items.

Just now, an overweight giant retard said:

If the APD won a combined Fed/BW 27 times in a row, without a loss, what would your response be? 

I’ll wait.

We woulda brought up during a STAFF MEETING something that could possibly be a fix if a fix was needed and have it up for discussion, not go behind everyone's back and sneak in a change with no prior discussion or even mention of the change :4head:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, an overweight giant retard said:

If the APD won a combined Fed/BW 27 times in a row, without a loss, what would your response be? 

I’ll wait.

Just now, Bojo said:

We woulda brought up during a STAFF MEETING something that could possibly be a fix if a fix was needed and have it up for discussion, not go behind everyone's back and sneak in a change with no prior discussion or even mention of the change :4head:

37 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

So you complain when we use a lot of ghawks but you also complain when we don't use a lot. Sounds like a lose-lose situation. No point in arguing this further. And also we shouldn't have to bring up APD Handbook updates to staff meetings.

1 minute ago, hawk said:

So you complain when we use a lot of ghawks but you also complain when we don't use a lot. Sounds like a lose-lose situation. No point in arguing this further. And also we shouldn't have to bring up APD Handbook updates to staff meetings.

When do I complain about sapd using hawks? I only complain when they are abused, such as bringing 6 hawks to a 15 something man fed. No point in arguing this further if you're just gonna strawman me. Also APD hanbook updates should be brought to staff meetings if they effect civs. 

• Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, hawk said:

Civs complained about Ghosthawks being guns hot when bomb blows. sAPD said "just bring a titan". Civs started "just bringing titans". sAPD stopped pulling Ghosthawks. Civs bring titans for nothing now. sAPD said "now it's unbalanced against us, we need PO lethals". Civs said "just use Ghosthawks". sAPD said "no".

Do you see what's happening here? Just because you guys aren't properly utilizing what you have at your disposal doesn't mean you need more buffs.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, hawk said:

You treat it as if it's a change only on paper, it's a change that impacts civilians, medics and even vigi's if unlucky, the fact that you even say "shouldn't have to bring up and handbook updates to staff meetings" goes to show how ignorant you and the rest of sapd are. Your literally changing a game mechanic for EVERYONE and refuse to have a discussion with just a few people outside of your faction about it? And when in the fuck did we complain about you not using more Hawks? We're simply stating that you are all retarded for being unable to find a middle ground and instead push on quadbikes and cry for a week straight when it doesn't work out in your favour. It's a game, curb your ego autist.

3 minutes ago, hawk said:

If you dont have to bring handbook changes to staff meetings. Then the civ council dont have to bring rule changes to staff meetings or any changes. Ill just talk to devs and backdoor everything. Does that seem fair?

Hey maybe ill "Sneak" something else in there to