Locked Olympus > Script Kiddies.

Like I said idc if i'm a "pussy" I would rather take the reasonable route and stop

No, you're going to stop because you've realized that you can't hide behind a computer and they're going to escalate something you enjoyed doing. You can't just decide to opt out at any point and avoid consequences. With all my doubt of them doing so, I pray that they will so you can have this on your record and your life will go down the shitter over an outdated game.

• Like 2
Just now, Titimus said:

Like I said idc if i'm a "pussy" I would rather take the reasonable route and stop

No, you're going to stop because you've realized that you can't hide behind a computer and they're going to escalate something you enjoyed doing. You can't just decide to opt out at any point and avoid consequences. With all my doubt of them doing so, I pray that they will so you can have this on your record and your life will go down the shitter over an outdated game.

BLAH BLAH BLAH RANDOM DOWNVOTE

image.png.bd54deacb5029b33a901149bcff51674.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bralls I gave you a chance as civ council when it first started I regret giving it to you. Don’t let the swat team hit you on the way out.

I’ll keep my LT and senior admin whitelist though. ;)

1 minute ago, DeadPool said:

Bralls I gave you a chance as civ council when it first started I regret giving it to you. Don’t let the swat team hit you on the way out.

Words spoken from a real poet.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, DeadPool said:

Swat already came they laughed at me for cheating on a 6 year old game

• Like 1